Jump to content

MikkA

Senior Member
  • Posts

    725
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikkA

  1. Hmm, well that's weird, ask @@DiDA cause I know little about these
  2. I recommend IAPCRAZY and LocalIAPstore Try remove and add our repo again, it might fix the problem
  3. Add the tip jar for our YouTube page @@DiDA It's free and it's easy, we don't expect to get money, but why don't we?? Just add, no harm :thumbsup:
  4. -Restore only take 30m-1h, connect to iTunes then BackUp all of your file, then restore. -Another way, if your device is connected to iCloud (Find My Iphone), Lock it thru iCloud.com/#find Once you have locked, simply enter the password you use to lock it, there you go :tuhmbsup: you can enter your iPod
  5. The button didn't work, when I tap it, it do nothing Even when I tap Open In New Tab, still nothing (On my iPad of course) Hope to see this wonderful repo :thumbsup: @@DiDA
  6. I don't understand the Wireless Method, could you give a bit of explanation?
  7. English b!ches Any rule you breaking here will result with a PUNISHMENT So keep the rule!
  8. Very detailed :thumbsup:
  9. f**k OFF ASSHOLE WHY THE f**k DO I HAVE TO LIE YOU f**kER! GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE AND DON'T COME BACK! YOU ARE NOT GETTING THIS ACCOUNT
  10. OK, pls consider put it soon And remember to add the Adward System :thumbsup:
  11. MikkA

    My ACP intro

    There are 3 yellow text :crying: Which?
  12. MikkA

    My ACP intro

    Just tell me the truth :crying:
  13. MikkA

    My ACP intro

    How do you think? good or "crap" ???
  14. MikkA

    My ACP intro

    :angry:
  15. why ?
  16. :clap: Hope to see you back here soon :clap: We are alway waiting for you, you are a great hacker, a super moderator and a good friend :thumbsup: Haven't got the chance to talk with you but I surely know you very very great Well, come back soon, @@iSpongebob10 on the contrary Alex (?) :bye: :crying: :crying:
  17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w40UJePauJ0 MY ASSASSIN's CREED PIRATES HACK INTRO Enjoy
  18. Thanks, I need this tut for GTA: SA :Thumbsup:
  19. @@iTunes Bot
  20. SUGGESTION: Add life time ViP when buying ViP @@DiDA
  21. No We only give-away for 1-3 people, not six people If six, we give-away for only 1 hour
  22. ????
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines