Jump to content

MikkA

Senior Member
  • Posts

    725
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MikkA

  1. Fuk colonel jk dont ban me
  2. Congrat Zahir getting back Super Mod, congrat me be on Trial-Mod

    1. 0xygen
    2. MikkA

      MikkA

      :clap: :clap: Applause!
    3. tcb1337

      tcb1337

      Very nice guys. Moving forward

       

  3. MikkA

    Hi

    He's from Germany, he said Germany will revenge this when Goggwell accidently delete his hack
  4. I'm proud of myself @@DiDA Find a meme to do :proud:
  5. MikkA

    Hi

    He said "Greetings from Germany"
  6. MikkA

    Hi

    Please follow all the rules And be kind to others members Any rule breaking will result serious PUNISHMENT! Have a nice stay!! @@myname is germany too
  7. I want to see this please Thanks
  8. It should, phúc
  9. Hide post supporter is staff up to dida
  10. SUGGESTION! @@DiDA @@DiDA @@DiDA @@DiDA @@DiDA 1. Let's Supporter have the ability to delete reply, I getting tired to report shit or atleast make them have the ability to hide reply, after that, mod or admin can punish them or something.... 2. Let's Supporter see the ViP section, we can't reply anyway 3. One more thing, Supporter is also Staff ---Done---
  11. It is unless your "moment" is more embarrassing
  12. Then show him some respect by pressing that Rep button!
  13. :welcome: If you're not good at English, don't speak then Please follow all the rules And be kind to others members Any rule breaking will result serious PUNISHMENT! Have a nice stay
  14. ^Listen to ASD when he tell you to listen to me @@dankbar
  15. I thought you guys dont allow reply "OK" I see someone warn someone about this
  16. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    1159
  17. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    1157
  18. @@DiDA @furrowhd @@Goggwell
  19. Check it for yourself
  20. I dont play terraria :ohwell:
  21. Refresh a hundred times already Jealousing
  22. For minecraft?? @
  23. @@ZahirSher It stuck like this for almost 3 minutes, what do I do???
  24. MikkA

    Count to 4,000

    1155 Haven't done this for a while...
  25. I thought you were banned This is your third account already
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines