Jump to content

GalPal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    519
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GalPal

  1. What makes a hack vip? Why can't it be open to everyone? I'm not mad, just curious.
  2. 1. Good to know not to use it anymore. 3. I hope its soon. I want to have all the special characters in the civil war event.
  3. I was browsing the tutorial section and there were two good ones that I liked that I wanted to try out. However, I'm lost as to what to do. https://iosgods.com/topic/7190-tutorial-how-to-get-free-in-app-purchases-on-your-non-jailbroken-iphoneipodipad-running-ios-78/ I can get to step 5, but when I disable than enable the wifi again the dns string code is gone. What can I do to fix that? Also, tried downloading V-Share from this post. https://iosgods.com/topic/29616-tutorial-how-to-install-new-vshare-hacked-games-paid-apps-free-ios-9-932-no-jailbreak-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch/ I complete the download and open the application, however nothing appears on my screen although when I try to delete it, it says the application is running. I look at my list of running apps and its listed as a background process. How can I fix this? Lastly, can anybody please tell me how I can hack the game Avengers Academy for non jailbreak? https://iosgods.com/topic/29661-avengers-academy-non-jb/ I love this game so much and I just want to hack the currencies (coins and shards) I tried using the built in editor on ibackup but don't know which string code to find the values to change of said currency. Please and thank you.
  4. thanks
  5. Which twitter acount is best?
  6. Where is the best place to stay up to date on status of new jailbreaks?
  7. What is the latest working jailbreak? I have 9.2 Should I wait ir update?
  8. Done, thanks for the advice. Hopefully someone can help.
  9. I have, but I don't want this saved file shared.
  10. Hi, So, I have this plist file for a game that does not have a hack on here yet. I was wondering if someone would be willing to take a look at it and maybe hack just the currencies for me. This is my personal game, but I believe it can be hacked, just currencies nothing else needed. TIA! Game: https://iosgods.com/topic/27225-dragon-friends-green-witch-non-jailbreak/
  11. will try. Edit: Code expired. Oh well.
  12. Is there a previous working one?
  13. Looks to old to use. I want to know if someone else could try it out first, so I know whether I should put in the effort in downloading and figuring out how to use it.
  14. Thanks, I appreciate it.
  15. If someone could test it before I download it, I would appreciate it.
  16. The ios version is just a side game, not for the whole site and its been forever since it last updated..so yeah.
  17. Its more of general currency. Would this thing work? (Charles)
  18. The PC version, I don't know if there is a ios version?
  19. I want to hack neopets.com for unlimited neocash and neopoints. Is there a way for that? I tried cheat engine, but the site crashes after I change the value. Any other ideas? http://www.neopets.com/
  20. I meant hack as in using a editor tool such as cheat engine.
  21. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/castleville-legends/id636969657?mt=8
  22. Castleville Legends
  23. Hi, So, I have a facebook game that I need hacked. I want someone trustworthy to basically go into my account and modify the currencies to max. If interested, please send me a message. Thanks!
  24. I'm trying my way through cheat engine, however I get a little stuck trying to change values (currencies) on a facebook game. Is there a tutorial with video or pictures that I may reference to?
  25. I'm such a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff. I don't really know what I'm asking if that makes sense. I know it's nearly impossible for someone to hack server sided games for me, so I want to try myself. I want an editor for my laptop that works with my phone when plugged into adapter. I want to hack currencies on certain games that are impossible for me to find through google. So basically an editor that works for my windows pc, sorry for the confusion.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines