Jump to content

GalPal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    519
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GalPal

  1. Anyone? Cause this program is starting to get irrating to me. I blame the latest ios 10.
  2. Agreed, tried it multiple times as well and nothing. It seems uninstall and reinstall did the trick. @@OmegaAidan
  3. So, I'm trying to restore a save game on my non jailbroken device. Each time I try to restore, I get an error code -1 and nothing happens. I tried different games, turned on find my iphone, update ibackupbot, but nothing. Any suggestions?
  4. I'm in.
  5. How do I install .deb files on a non jailbreak phone? Does ifunbox work with ios 10?
  6. Don't forget link. Paradise Bay by King https://appsto.re/us/k3HY0.i
  7. I did, he is not sure.
  8. Hi, So, I just purchased a gift voucher to use fir vip. This was done anout 30 minutes ago. All i got was a receipt and no gift code. Help?
  9. thanks
  10. I keep getting a error code -20 when restore backup.
  11. What are the exact repos for the following tweaks? iapcrazy iapfree game guardian game gem iapcracker
  12. Does gamegem and game guardian still work?
  13. Hi, So, what tweaks work with the latest 9.3.3 cydia that benefits hacked games? Like I know localiapp works along with the necessary ifile, preference loader and app sync. Am i missing anything else?
  14. f**k Gameloft! That is all.

  15. Hi, I just thought that we could start a list of apps that work with localiapstore on cydia. I've tested a few and found these to work. Add yours below and I'll add them to mine. Happy Gaming! Works: High School Story by PixelBerry Studio Hollywood U by PixelBerry Studio Dragons Rise of Berk by Ludia Jurassic World by Ludia Gran Run by Ace Viral Dragon Village by Zia U Subway Surfers by Kiloo Bloons TD 5 by Ninja Kiwi Bloons Battles by Ninja Kiwi Jetpack Joyride. Temple Run. Call of mini Double shot. Pixel Gun 3D Worms 4 Monster Dash Hitman: sniper Fruit ninja Slayin Beach Buggy Racing Head Soccer Angry birds seasons Rocket cars Call of mini Infinity Worms 3 Swamp Attack
  16. Nevermind, it was the chinese version I had trouble with. I got the english pangu loaded and it works, thanks!
  17. Add a pic? I swear I can't find the edit option.
  18. How do I add repos with the new cydia 9.3.3? I can't seem to find the option to add them. Pics would be helpful.
  19. You know you got the pokemon craze when you're whole family starts playing.

    1. Raggnar

      Raggnar

      i know how you feel mate....

  20. Darn, that sucks. I was thinking of sending in a ticket with convincing response why i shouldn't be banned. Problem is I'm not good with words, anyone got a response I could use?
  21. So, I got banned on Disney Magic Kingdoms today. I have a non jailbreak phone. Is there anyway to get unbanned and retrieve my data or am i screwed?
  22. I can also vouch that this guy is legit. He helped me on Dreamworks Dragons Rise of Berk with Max Runes. Thank you!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines