Jump to content

Mr Hunt

Senior Member
  • Posts

    196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr Hunt

  1. Mr Hunt

    SPAM

    The Title Says it all. (Not a real advertisement) On a serious note though, Let's talk about every day things such as: What you did today. What's the weather like, what are you listening to/watching/hacking/playing Just to start some conversation in the forum that's not only shoutbox
  2. Time to relaxxxxx

  3. Hai hahaha mate don't be a showoff haha so generic Thank ya Cheers ____________________________________________________________ Such a friendly place, guess I found a new home
  4. Hello Everyone. As you may have seen or noticed, I've been here a few days but not really introduced myself. My name can be Mr Hunt - it's my persona on all other games, so I don't see why I don't use it here. I'm Australian, Love sport, and Anime. I play footy(aussie rules), soccer. I'm into gaming, running, and keeping fit. See you around.
  5. Tomorrow if I remeber I'll screenshot some of my past history with thresh.
  6. Not anymore - Thresh was a beast
  7. I'll play tomorrow after work, if anyone is on
  8. Yeah, what happened was the deb was split between two directories. Making it crash, I've fixed it
  9. watching Da Vincis Demons

  10. Crashes on my iPhone, works on my iPad. iPhone is running IOS 8.4 I edit back to original deb. Fixed - problem was with a slice.
  11. I obviously did something wrong as my app just crashes
  12. Wouldn't it be "enhancing" because he credited, and author is away, and events are coming up fast. He's just helping out until askojiv comes back?
  13. OicronThex - that's the same thing as posting it on here though, if it's against the rules here, if he outsourced he'd be banned surely for breaking the rules
  14. No, I'd believe if they retired, then new mod would be allowed.
  15. I understand the reasoning. That you need to get permission. Surely though in hindsight if the original modder is away and busy, long as the new modder who used a previous mod acknowledges and when old modder comes back if he doesn't like it, then it could be removed?
  16. I've worked out how to get unlimited health - long as you don't gain health from food it doesn't crash. I edited 4/6 of the characters to massive damage. But every fight it goes back to normal. and the code changes. Even if I save. No idea how to do the auto skills.
  17. Yeah I have an iphone6 - doesn't work. But if you tell me what you need to decrypt I can try. I already have mc so I have time
  18. What do you need to decrypt? I'll help
  19. I can't get blue stacks to work keeps saying connection error
  20. Android hack has been removed. he retired.
  21. Is this working for everyone? It was for me, but then froze, respring and now it won't open
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines