Jump to content

Mr Hunt

Senior Member
  • Posts

    196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr Hunt

  1. Can you give more an explanation of what you're asking?
  2. What does it do when it doesn't work?
  3. I would like a juicy steak.
  4. Can I have food
  5. i have beta didn't pay for it and it works fine
  6. Yep that's it, Igameguardian is easier to use though
  7. Update to newest beta
  8. Ketchup song god I feel old
  9. you could've done anything. Even just a name of a song.
  10. Be too hard, unless you level every time
  11. B& from thread. As if you don't at least add a song http://youtu.be/FPShFK0g7qs
  12. Kiss kiss kiss - Broken Hearts Reason I listen to this song is my sister loves this band and as I don't live with her it's away to remember her
  13. The idea of this topic. Is to allow others the chance to see what kinda music you like. Rules: can't post more then once before someone else posts.
  14. this forum is a home. It's friendly and warm. Welcome to the family.
  15. I stopped having a look after I posted that, will check again tonight.
  16. Apart from the radical imagery it's working precise
  17. You know a real sad game I once played, it reminds me of this
  18. They both work, if you need help pm me. As it took me a wee to understand how to do it too. Deb files are easy to manipulate, just remember permission 777 rule
  19. I file if using older version then ios8 you can rename folders from aaaaaaa-12355678 to what it actually is
  20. baccano
  21. The only crap thing about 07 Ghost is that it was only one season. The manga is insane!
  22. Yes, it's good. Or as you like to say. Dope. Claymore is similar to berserk. Attack on Titan is too. 07 Ghost Is my favourite non mainstream anime.
  23. both, I read the manga not a fan of Arakawa's work
  24. I just don't like the character designs. And due to this detail I can not watch it with any passion
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines