Jump to content

Mr Hunt

Senior Member
  • Posts

    196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr Hunt

  1. unfortunately I'm probably the only person in the anime stratosphere who doesn't like fma.
  2. I could even list procrastinating anime
  3. that list was nothing if you can give me a feel of your favourite genre I can tailor a better list directed at your taste
  4. very lucky. If you like mecha though watch neon genesis evangelion Code Geass probably best mecha I've ever seen.
  5. If you want good stories that aren't massively mainstream Scry-ed black cat Air gear Kuroshitsuji (mainstream) skipbeat Fruits basket (mainstream) Tsubasa chronicles Depends on genre what you like etc. Obviously mainstream Dragon ball z Card captor Sakura Sailor moon One piece Naruto Bleach Fairy tail
  6. lucky for you I'm not a massive mecha fan.
  7. YOU BASTARD, spoil much. D:
  8. Google is my friend it seems
  9. So basically you have no access to the number you put in, and want to try and bypass so you can continue to use with the fake number?
  10. Technacios D song
  11. If non medicine related I can name abundance of different themed anime just hit me up in pm.
  12. Am I the only one that read that as massage.
  13. Welcome to Irabu's Office
  14. One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, floor.

  15. Developer said not to update to ios9 as there having fluctuating issues might be the problem you're having
  16. Not sure if hijacking, but a problem I notice that unless I use my phone to do update of the game,it always crashes, phones not jb, iPad is.
  17. I've found that flex works just as easy
  18. Hi ho hi ho off to work I go.

    1. Rook

      Rook

      He's a jolly good fellow

  19. Mr Hunt

    SPAM

    Spam in a can is horrible!
  20. Mr Hunt

    SPAM

    Now the server is down for another 12 hours. Off to bed.
  21. Mr Hunt

    SPAM

    One piece, not only does that grind my gears, this server maintenance was a bust, so we don't even get compensation even though it's been down for a good 12 hours.
  22. Mr Hunt

    SPAM

    Fine, I'll start. Finally after what seemed like forever, the server maintenance on my game has finished, and now I'm playing Pockie PIrates.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines