Jump to content

ErzaScarlet

Senior Member
  • Posts

    342
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ErzaScarlet

  1. I leave ios hello android! Any tips for jailbreak sites like this?

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. tezaki

      tezaki

      why man painful to hear ios to apk :S

       

    3. Prophet91

      Prophet91

      Dangit,Erza I will live your legacy

    4. Dannyyy
    5. ErzaScarlet

      ErzaScarlet

      haha i love this forum and will be here with my ipad, but for now i will root the hell of my motorola haha <3

    6. Dannyyy

      Dannyyy

      how much it cost 20 bucks LOL

  2. the greedy cave!!!!!!

    1. WolfDesigns

      WolfDesigns

      where the FINE bros live in

  3. the greedy cave!!!!!!

  4. mmmm stupid download links get 2000000000 popups and no download
  5. Do you want us to make you a sandwich also?
  6. If you got a problem, we can maby make a little rehacking
  7. Internet provider just keep f***ing up!

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. zzmorg82

      zzmorg82

      Especially AT&T.

    3. Svensken

      Svensken

      American Isp i guess? :p

    4. ErzaScarlet

      ErzaScarlet

      Swedish Bredbandsbolaget

    5. Svensken

      Svensken

      I said to Zzmorg82

    6. zzmorg82

      zzmorg82

      Yeah AT&T is an American ISP.

  8. I also wanna know! upupupupupupup
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines