Jump to content

E_Over

Senior Member
  • Posts

    238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by E_Over

  1. Hi so I found this awesome mod for agario on chrome! Since I don't know how to make a thread properly release: Agario power ups , from chrome store FEATURES: * Amount of FREE SUICIDE BOTS See others mass Rejoin time! Show border show range Show who ou can kill, and who can't kill, and who can kill you SHOW where you died last show were other people are, and who you can eat on mini map 5+ others
  2. Wait so ninja kiwi has made a system for detecting hackers? So now you can only play against hackers *uninstalls btd* @@shmoo @@FearEater
  3. So I've been getting lots of spam and wierd things from random people, I'm not gunna say why. I'm wondering if there is a way to get an up from imessage or email like a imessage resolver ( like Skype resolver ) I know Apple has an insane encrypted security , but I'd there any way. I need the ip.. For reasons @@shmoo @@DiDA
  4. Wooooooooooo
  5. @@shmoo @@DiDA @otherimportantpeople I feel this hack should have some limitations, or be VIP only. Couse it really ruined the game, and ruined it for real players. Not that I don't like it, just i don't like it when every single match is a hacker. Please consider... Thanks.
  6. Lol I made a club access hack. This hack is op so I won't release it...
  7. No I'm not installing mc5 again.... @shmoo I have direct contact with the lizard squad, give me a request lol.
  8. OMGGG DOSENT WORK ANYMORE Doe
  9. How would I learn to mess with save games, or debs? What's the language? @
  10. Lets say I wanted to change the title of a game (inside the game) things like that I just want to mess with games so I can learn to code differently
  11. When trying with ifile it shows wierd text, Is there an app/tweak I can use to clearly see the code and edit it?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines