Jump to content

E_Over

Senior Member
  • Posts

    238
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by E_Over

  1. Is there a way, ifunbox DOSENT work i can only browse photos not internal Ios 9.2.3 ...( mistake in was on ios 7 ;- Is there going to be a jailbreak for ios 9.2++ If so where is the legitimate cite to know when im tired of all these half jailbreak scams. Thx @@DiDA
  2. I have a hacked acc with EVERYTHING from the Biggining of pixel gun , over 39k+ gems ans diamonds from free purchases hacks that work, its a personal accout so cant share sorry
  3. What ios 9's have been jailbroken? Is this possible , and if not is there a hack (specifically for multiplayer) MCPE 0.15+ without jailbreak With like ibackupbot since the other one dosent work
  4. I want to download a save game hack for fallout shelter, im not jailbroken, Ifunbox dosent work for looking at files Im pretty sure theres a way by editing a icloud backup and then loading it as a restore but i forget how? Any other way, Please and thanks
  5. @@DiDA Can you help it says device not suitable (0.99+)
  6. Amuyea um Is there a non JB version of it? or what do i do q-q
  7. Im on an non Jailbroken Ios 9.2 i have the latest version of ifunbox Itunes is the latest Version I am using a REAL apple sync cable when i click on file browser, only camera works, I cant go on app File sharing , General Storage. user aplications it rederects to a the blank Managing app data tab. Was ifunbox patched by ios 9? or is there something i need to do. help please @@DiDA I tried Running in Administrator.
  8. Hmm
  9. Tlolol Tlolollmao @shmoo that cat looks like my old cat that died
  10. Here I again... Downloading blitz brigade.... @@shmoo MAEK INSANE HACK FOR MCPE should be easy a.f
  11. Lol
  12. Unlimited blue? Now there's a reason to instal m5c again... @@shmoo
  13. I will
  14. Like abd comment and I'll pm you it! Accualy I'll just release it after i come back..
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines