Jump to content

mhxr fan

Senior Member
  • Posts

    392
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mhxr fan

  1. still the same lag😔thank you for the reply。
  2. @Laxus hi hi,I like this identity V hack so much,so as my iPhone X,iOS 12.4,I did try both hack,it is so lag,any chance I can make this hack work perfect?
  3. thank you ,any chance do the god mod for jb?please @DanYal
  4. Hi hi Laxus ,first we thank you for the hack,but i dont know why my iPhone X still very lag for those two hack,is anyway i can fix it?ios12.4,thank you again @LaxusPlease help me about the lag,iphone x,ios 12.4,thank you
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines