-
Posts
217 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by digibear
-
Patcher [ViP-Hack] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.2.0 +12 Cheats!
digibear replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
With that many shards you shouldn't have a problem getting al the stuff in the Daredevil event. -
Naw man. I never blame the hacker for my personal ban. Every time someone mods or hacks there game it's par for the course. You can and most likely will get banned if you cheat. There are some exceptions but that's the risk you take the moment you try it. I appreciate your hard work. I enjoyed the game and pushed the hack to far and got banned. Upset? Not really but it was fun. On to the next game to get banned from.
-
Patcher [ViP-Hack] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.2.0 +12 Cheats!
digibear replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Then try free store, instant action and collectors. If that doesn't work wait for the update. -
Patcher [ViP-Hack] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.2.0 +12 Cheats!
digibear replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Free speed up on collectors option = free shards from statute. -
Patcher [ViP-Hack] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.2.0 +12 Cheats!
digibear replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Same here. Busted out like 7k shards the moment I bought it. -
Patcher [ViP-Hack] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.2.0 +12 Cheats!
digibear replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
You're the man Bat. -
Patcher [ViP-Hack] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.2.0 +12 Cheats!
digibear replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
It always works. Just not always when the game updates. -
Patcher [ViP-Hack] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.2.0 +12 Cheats!
digibear replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
No... Jessica jones is for the entire event. The bonus for her is 24 hours. You don't need the bonus so chill. -
Patcher [ViP-Hack] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.2.0 +12 Cheats!
digibear replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Game keeps crashing if I have the mod installed with the newest update. -
Patcher [UPDATED] Ghostbusters: Slime City v1.3.1 +4 Cheats
digibear replied to Mayaxaya's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks man! Was looking to try this game. -
Patcher Hack Championship Manager 17 v1.0.1 +2 [Unlimited CM Funds + Cash]
digibear replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Sweet. Thanks. Not really my type of game but if I don't gotta worry about funds and stuff I may give it a go to see if I'll like it. -
Patcher [ViP-Hack] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.2.0 +12 Cheats!
digibear replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Do you have TSprotector installed? if not, uninstall his old hack or any hack with the game then try again. -
Patcher [ViP-Hack] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.2.0 +12 Cheats!
digibear replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
New thread hype! Great job as always buddy. -
Hack [Update][ViP] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.1.7.4 +12 Cheats!
digibear replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
You only need to pay once to unlock the characters. Then you don't need to pay for the update again since you got the past ones. Then use this one to make sure you don't miss anymore. -
Hack [Update][ViP] MARVEL Avengers Academy v1.1.7.4 +12 Cheats!
digibear replied to Battousai's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
It's $10 per update for his personal VIP bot quite a good deal of you ask me. The downside is he is still working on unlocking more past characters. He has a decent selection now but given time and purchases he can unlock more. -
Hack [ 32/64 bit ] MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY V 1.0.10 (+2) Cheats
digibear replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you! -
Hack PokeFarmer v1.0.99 - Cracked Version (New API)
digibear replied to TheOnlySkiff69's topic in Other Cheats
Was hoping they would fix the bot! Thanks for the patched version! -
I'm really sorry about that. When I try to post from my iPhone it sometimes bugs out and doesn't post at all or does weird partial messages like this one. I was trying to say "good stuff, I have a few mac friends who wanted to try bottling. Thanks."