Jump to content

digibear

Senior Member
  • Posts

    217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by digibear

  1. this isn't a hacks problem, it's the game. People reporting all over reddit about the game just crashing.Keep trying to run the game, if you get in zoom in all the way. That should stop the crash. Edit: Oh, i just got the same problem. Open crate = crash if you got a armor plate or arc reactor. Weird.
  2. Works great now! I think I over did it tho. it blocked me from my record label (clan) and i couldn't access friends list. I got caught cheating I think. Lol
  3. Yeah I tried Cydia, Respring, Reboot. It installed fine. I set settings but the second I tap the game icon after it just closes. Might be some other tweek or something.
  4. Yeah iOS 9.1 iPhone 6s Plus. Imma try and uninstall xcon and see if it changes anything Nope. Not sure what is causing it to crash with about half of us and running just fine on the other half.
  5. Why not Edit: crashes on startup since installing the hack. Going to try to start a new game without Facebook and see if it helps.
  6. it still works but I'd love to see infinite mana/hp or something. Maybe VIP?
  7. I wasn't forced to update so I'm still chilling on .45 until it forces me. Enjoying the event so far!
  8. Would there be any chance you could mod in past avengers that were missed by a special deal or event? I personally would love to get Groot or Baron Zemo in my game
  9. They don't ban accounts that get flagged for modding/hacking/cheating they just make it so your account cant get ranked in weekly Lux or Colosseum. It pretty much makes your account have no worth outside of playing the game.
  10. Works as flawless as before. Good luck to everyone on the event!
  11. Hack no longer working with the new update. Knew I shouldn't of hit update -.- I was able to download using app admin but now it's forcing the update upon entering the app
  12. I have a weird issue, since i installed the hack + license it keeps saying new game data and updates, then it does it again when it finishes and repeats over and over. Do i need to uninstall the hack, update then re-install the hack?
  13. Amazing cheat! Everything worked perfectly. Unlocked all the premium characters and then turned it off because I still liked the progression just not the money parts.
  14. Thank you If only this was a week earlier, could of gotten groot
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines