Jump to content

Hack IOS

Senior Member
  • Posts

    132
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hack IOS

  1. Then, is that anyway I can download iOS 8 or later apps in iOS5.1.1?
  2. What do you mean? And how? Cause all the apps right need ios8 or higher Right now*, also I upgraded to iOS 8.4.1, so any help?
  3. How to upgrade my iPhone 4S from iOS5.1.1 to every iOS that can jailbreak.
  4. I give you your address u give me my address. but not here, do you have Facebook or any social media?
  5. I can buy your phone AUD$100 (SAR285)
  6. Yes my iPad did jailbreak. Do u wanna sell your iPhone?
  7. Can I buy it? Where do u live?
  8. What iOS version and what iPhone is yours?
  9. I did it before on my iPad Mini. But it really work. 1. Go Setting 2. Go to "General" 3. Go to "Reset" 4. Go to "Erase all your data and Setting" 5. Wait until it finish 6. Do all what it want to do 7. Connect your device to your PC / Laptop 8. Open your iTunes on your PC/Laptop 9. Update it 10, boom, you'll update to the latest version btw, I want it, can you sell it?What iPhone are yours? What iOS version?
  10. How to hack a games without PC and Jailbreak and just using Dropbox, cause before i was hacked games with cydia, but i accident broke my iPad and go to Apple Store to fix my iPad, and they give me iOS 9.3.5 and i cant downgrade. help please
  11. How to fix integral error in YouRepo.com? I can add my package now
  12. At least they can search more easier
  13. For those who can't hack the Injustice: God Among Us & Mortal Kombat X by LocalIapstore/IAP Crazy/IAP Free/ IAP Craker Follow my instruction will be hacked [Hidden Content] Like it or thanks, it will show you
  14. Like or thanks, it will show you [Hidden Content] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  15. but u cant shoot people when the real ammo is empty
  16. its not work sorry its work
  17. I LOVE IOSGODS

    1. Naeemjr

      Naeemjr

      And I love u

    2. Cycas

      Cycas

      And she loves you

  18. i dont know what is that mean but anywhere I start in 2015 so can i have it?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines