Jump to content

Yodah

Senior Member
  • Posts

    262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yodah

  1. I truly hope that is the case but I honestly think it’s something that won’t be released for f2p players for a good long while. Especially when they’re charging 2-10$ per pup.
  2. Well that’s saddening. Guess I’ll never get a puppy.
  3. Does anyone have working iAP hacks for LDoE? If so would anyone that does have a working iAP hack care to help me out? I am dying to get some boxes and puppies but simply can not afford to purchase anything and sadly can’t get the iAP hack working for LDoE.
  4. I do too. Super badly. But sadly the iAP portion of the hack doesn’t work for me
  5. I’ve only noticed crashing when I use the bow for extended periods of time.
  6. Are you using the modded Bow?
  7. The purest and simplest answer is yes. As long as you have not crafted any items that have not been released in the game then your hacked data should sync to the vanilla version.
  8. https://iosgods.com/topic/54812-holiday-special-last-day-on-earth-survival-v1710-16-free-jailed-cheats/ thats the modded IPA. If you’re asking me to sign it for you then you will need to PM me.
  9. Is it just me or is 1.7.12 not saving progress at all for anyone on the new jailed IPA? For the third time today I’ve opened the bunker and then left and went home. Loaded in and closed the game and when I open it again no progress has been saved. Even went so far as to level 5 levels and then hopped around the map for 20 minutes and still no progress save. Wtf? edit: so I do have the game running (as dupe) alongside the vanilla version. I’m going to backup my data, uninstall BOTH, reinstall the modified IPA and test update: for some reason my Game Center was disconnected. Uninstalling both versions, reinstalling the mod (without dupe) and restoring my game allowed for Game Center to sync. I am thinking that my method of duping may be causing an issue with Game Center. I am going to do some further testing.
  10. 100 devices of each type (iPhone, iPod, iPad & AppleTV) per dev account. I currently have probably 20-25 of each device type registered to my dev account. Meaning I could comfortably sign 50+ of each device type without running into issues.
  11. I am offering to sign the IPA file so that people can install the game without having to use impactor to reinstall every 7 days. This will NOT give anyone access to mine or anyone else’s account. You will still have to sign into iOSgods for the hack and it will still sync with YOUR GameCenter account. I’m sorry if your confused as to the difference between the IPA install and the game save modification. I hope that this has cleared it up for you
  12. So as an Apple developer I have the ability to bypass the need for impactor installs (7 day sigs) and do a full year. Granted the updates to the IPA would never last a year but still. I have been creating “web installers” for all the games I play and am considering offering to sign the IPA’s I play for others in the group. If there is enough of a want for this then I will do it. Please respond and let me know what you all think.
  13. From one iOS dev to another, if you need any help let me know
  14. You can craft it in the NON-Jailbroken (Modded IPA) version of the game but you cannot place it. It gives you the option to try to place it but you get a x10 white square where the image should be for placement. Word to the wise, any item that gives you this WILL corrupt your save, so if you see it when trying to place items that is a warning sign that you're risking your save.
  15. http://last-day-on-earth-survival.wikia.com/wiki/Radio_Tower The item is not available, says the wikia. Titan bar is not released in the game yet afaik. (please correct me if I am wrong here). I have yet to attempt to craft it in the vanilla game yet.
  16. I'm pretty sure DiDa will update this thread as well as the main thread when the update is ready. Patience my friend, patience.
  17. Reset your skills/blueprints a few times. It will give you 5 coins each. Do so until you can purchase gas. Voila
  18. Yes it will. You will need to use iMazing or iExplorer to backup your data first and then restore it after the install. Use https://iosgods.com/topic/62352-new-2018-how-to-install-save-game-cheats-for-non-jailbroken-idevices-working-ios-11 this to do so.
  19. To be 100% honest, I ran into this early on when playing (still a relatively new player) and just had to start over. There is a list of items that has not been released yet. I would suggest looking into that. The main reason I installed the native game alongside the mod was to track what had been released and what hadn't been released to prevent that from happening to my own game. Unfortunately I am in the same boat as you if I try to network restore my save. Thankfully I do backups almost every time I play so I can always manually restore and keep playing. I believe my own issues stem from a lack of levels for the items I have rather than crafting an unreleased item.
  20. For anyone running into the error that the account has not acquired the app you have to do the following: Live edit the same .zip file in question. Creating an alternative .zip and renaming the file seems to fail. Using a GUI (BetterZip for MacOS, WinRar for Windows) allows for the ORIGINAL archive (.imazingapp -> .zip) to be modified. So when you save the changes and rename the file back the signature for the app remains intact. I ran into this error myself, luckily for myself I have some decent diagnostic skills and was able to solve it rather quickly. Edit: For anyone claiming this doesn't work on 11.1.x or higher I would like it noted that I have gotten it working on 11.3 (beta) and assure you that it does in fact work for all current iOS versions (public or beta).
  21. So I have a bit of an odd situation. I started playing LDoE a few days ago. I have the 1.7.10 hacked IPA, signed with a dev cert. The hacked game loads fine (I have been manually backing up my save to be sure since I am not jailbroken) but when I try to use the official it refuses to sync. The only way I can play on my current save is to load the hacked IPA and manually load my game data. Then it works absolutely fine. I can load in and play and save. I just can not restore my data if I delete the game and sync. Edit: I've been able to find a mild workaround. It's def a PITA but it works: So ultimately I have to do the following to be able to continue to play using both versions I have to use the modified IPA installation as my core play and when I want to switch to the original game I have to: Edit #2: I think my problem may be that I have built items that I have not unlocked yet. I was able to reset my skills in the original (unmodified) version of the game and noticed that I have items that I shouldn't have because of the hack. I do not have any items that have yet to be released so that's not the issue. I will try to rush level as I can and report back if the leveling fixes my issues. Would be nice to have any/all input to the situation though.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines