-
Posts
25 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Joka-K44
-
Last Z: Survival Shooter iOS Mod IPA
Joka-K44 replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Thanks,that's what I thought. Im using same mod on Android from other website,I thought maybe something new here. Thanks anyway. -
Last Z: Survival Shooter iOS Mod IPA
Joka-K44 replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Can you please share where is actually works? Thanks -
Last Z: Survival Shooter iOS Mod IPA
Joka-K44 replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Is this mod works only in campaign /stages or everywhere? Thanks -
Blade of God X: Orisols iOS Mod IPA
Joka-K44 replied to iOSGods App Updates 's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Hi,the mod is great,but Im wondering is the any chance to add damage multiplayer? Devs added or rather change the Expedition damage target so seriously it's not possible to get the last 2 rewards. Thanks -
IPA Mod Menu (18+) Rise of Eros +2 Jailed Cheats
Joka-K44 replied to AlyssaX64's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Needs update please โบ๏ธ- 69 replies
-
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hi,again really great mod. I have one question please,how we can hack the wild cards or volcano cards. Don't get me wrong,coins are 100% enough,but Im just wondering because I tried everything and I cannot add the other stuff like wild cards or volcano cards. Thanks Just noticed that hacking volcano and wild cards are for vip ๐
- 40 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
- (and 2 more)
-
I was waiting for couple games to be updated, they are available to download but I cannot download them because of my status ๐ฎ๐ฎ๐. Im only member from February and make some posts/replays but donโt know what I can do more ๐. I donโt want replay on any games which I not playing or not interested because thatโs not the point. Well I will be patient I suppose. ๐
-
I want buy android next month but still will be using iOS only because of iOSGods app ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
-
Introducing iOSGods Auto Updater (Auto/Self Updating Tweaks)
Joka-K44 replied to Rook's topic in Forum Announcements
๐ฎ ๐ฎ -
Mod Menu Hack Asphalt Legends Unite Cheats (Auto Update) +2
Joka-K44 replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
๐ thanks -
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Joka-K44 replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Thanks guys- 43,384 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
The App getting better and better,Im amazed how many games can be hacked ๐๐๐
-
Hi to all
-
Thanks ๐๐ค
-
Tweak Looney Tunes Dash Cheats v1.43.18+2
Joka-K44 replied to HasanPatr0n's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks