Jump to content

Billyyy

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    265
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Billyyy

  1. Anyone else getting the default menu and not the slider menu when installing?
  2. Can someone please update this. Thank you!!
  3. Damn.. But it's okay thank you taking the time and helping!
  4. Its titled Immortal Rising, and I'm running iOS16.0
  5. Yes I downloaded it from the decrypted IPA store. All I did was remove the files with LIAPP in it so Im not sure what to do.
  6. Hello, Im trying to remove the LIAPP alert for non-jailbroken device. Whenever I try to reinstall it with Sideloadly on ios 16, I get an error message saying: Install failed: Guru Meditation b4822c@2355:8a63ba Can't listdir a file , what can I do to prevent this. Thanks
  7. @Rook is this a normal time? I was reading the update logs and thought it was improved, so is this accurate? I refreshed multiple times and changed browsers as well. enqueued (approx waiting time: 19 hours)
  8. @TimidNova May as well close topic if you aren’t reading replies.
  9. App force closes after download, needs some sort of bypass
  10. Up to 1.36.9 @Laxus ? 😘
  11. Why does the instant catch sometimes not register thats something's been caught? :c
  12. can you put some sort of damage bar on the menu so i can just get banned already
  13. Its working but damage is minimal compared to before
  14. I feel like he would’ve at least said that though
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines