Jump to content

InStUltima

Senior Member
  • Posts

    186
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by InStUltima

  1. Still not working dude, getting this everytime I start the game after activating the hack http://i.imgur.com/HYgsoe5.jpg
  2. It doesn't let me even start the game once the hack is activated. It constantly says there is an update when there isn't, maybe they already patched it?
  3. Yeah I don't think anyone is actually going to give you their account details
  4. Currently not working for me on 9.0.2
  5. Not currently working @@castix
  6. Anti an doesn't work any ways. I got a two week ban
  7. Wow! Thanks dude you rock
  8. I'll have to learn all this stuff eventually but right now I can't. Pc is down until I get a new graphics card
  9. Ahh fair enough! Can't even get a save file either though which sucks. One is pc download and the other is no longer on MEGA Already completed it so wanted to have some fun with it.
  10. Any micromon hack lol! There are other hacks that don't work also because of what I think is iOS 9.0.2
  11. Yeah that's why I'm getting the error when I try to clutch 13 micromon
  12. RMASLR GUI doesn't work the app just instantly crashes when I try to open it I don't quite understand why I should have to do any or this anyway frankly. The app is already cracked as I downloaded it through appcake. But I just can't get the hacks to work so though I'd try a few things.
  13. http://imgur.com/a/NMYQw http://imgur.com/nBWdKko http://imgur.com/5udFnNA
  14. how do I post screenshots on here?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines