Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. No there is already an Icon there on the template just replace it with the real icon that you want
  2. Add the Template for MSHook Just change the icon there. But the name of the icon that you will replace must be the same as the original icon Template for MSHook or The other one. I forgot
  3. ..............
  4. ............
  5. ..........
  6. I got banned. Cuz I spoiled the ending of Fallout 4 on Shmoo
  7. I have only read Percy Jackson's Greek Gods
  8. I think you will like: For girl: Demeter / Persephone For boy: Poseidon / Zeus / Ares / Hades You too??? xD
  9. Lol. I am still adding more features... I have been saying that since yesterday yeah Expect unli ammo. Unli turret. Unli bucks and money. Unli healt (still working on it). And im not sure if I should add more or not.
  10. I thought Kronos?
  11. Nah. I will ask you when I have done hacking SAS 3.
  12. Why not just compile on your phone? Compiling on windows is so hard. I have got that error too.
  13. ........
  14. 3009
  15. The File that is in the SyncedPreferneces should be putted at SyncedPreferences Folder and the Preferences folder should be put at the Preferences Folder
  16. well I dont know you alot
  17. xD I thought that you will h8 me for that. For saying you're lazy xD
  18. then realised what's horrid
  19. I can't believe you can read that. Its hard to write on Snipping tool
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines