-
Posts
612 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by a_beast33
-
IPA Mod Menu Transformers: Earth Wars [ Infinite Mana ]
a_beast33 replied to Rook's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Please fix this hack. It’s kinda unplayable when getting one shot killed against u. Thank you xoxo -
IPA Mod Menu Transformers: Earth Wars [ Infinite Mana ]
a_beast33 replied to Rook's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Downloaded through the app, Is this the hack that’s changed to one hit kill ? Cos if it is I think you forgot that in combat as attacking u kill buildings in one hit but the enemy’s base can also one hit kill you LOL please fix hack -
Space Justice: Galaxy Shooter v14.8 Jailed Cheats +2
a_beast33 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
please make game VIP due to its pvp element thank you -
Space Justice: Galaxy Shooter v14.8 Jailed Cheats +2
a_beast33 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
There is no plane called Electra roflmao...... -
Space Justice: Galaxy Shooter v14.8 Jailed Cheats +2
a_beast33 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Thank you laxus and sorry I didn’t read ur profile about u being away for Chinese New Year. I hope you have a great time xoxox -
Space Justice: Galaxy Shooter v14.8 Jailed Cheats +2
a_beast33 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
u don’t need extra dmg. The ships can be done solo with plenty of time. The levels are easy when ur maxed lvl as well -
Space Justice: Galaxy Shooter v14.8 Jailed Cheats +2
a_beast33 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Please update ASAP today as the games offering one day 2x tokens -
Space Justice: Galaxy Shooter v14.8 Jailed Cheats +2
a_beast33 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Please update to 1.0.0.4 for iosgods app, and the current hack is good. Please don’t add anything extra cos I don’t wanna get banned after buying gems. Many thanks xoxo ps the update says improvements and bug fixing. I hope they ain’t found the hack 😢😢 -
Space Justice: Galaxy Shooter v14.8 Jailed Cheats +2
a_beast33 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
the games just gone into maintenance. Please check the hack on iosgods app as the maintenance might of detected it or removed it? many thanks -
Space Justice: Galaxy Shooter v14.8 Jailed Cheats +2
a_beast33 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
IMHO What’s the point of starting a new game if ur account gets banned. It takes far to long to start again and it’s pointless to do anything without crystals. After I got banned on hawk I never wanted to play from the start and to this day I don’t. Mans it sucky there’s only 80 levels and there’s 100s on hawk ggrrrrrrr -
Space Justice: Galaxy Shooter v14.8 Jailed Cheats +2
a_beast33 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Thanks but I don’t know what the Planes are with the skins. So can you or anyone list them please xoxo -
Space Justice: Galaxy Shooter v14.8 Jailed Cheats +2
a_beast33 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
What’s the top few most powerful ship and best drones? if I remember sparrow was the most powerful but I don’t know the name on space justice?? am trying to compare to hawk as it’s the same with different skins but I was banned from that game a while ago and there is not much info on google. A short list would be great please. Many thanks xoxox -
Space Justice: Galaxy Shooter v14.8 Jailed Cheats +2
a_beast33 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Thx -
Space Justice: Galaxy Shooter v14.8 Jailed Cheats +2
a_beast33 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
I got this game through the iosgods app and is there Any chance for coins or anything else without getting banned. Just like hawk game did to me a while ago? many thanks Game is exactly like hawk which is great. Thank you 😘