Jump to content

Mike BB

Member
  • Posts

    100
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mike BB

  1. None have ever worked for the free iap for me. Any version of modded game.
  2. No. Maybe if it was 2.4.0 but I don’t think it will then even. The mod never worked for me. Only localiapstore and then I learned flex 3 trick and just used that.
  3. U need downgraded game from apple store with no mod. 2.4.0 is the last one that iap works on. But cannot be a modded version. Just localiapstore or flex 3 trick or other free iap tweaks. Have to be jailbroken.
  4. Can still use localiapstore to purchase iap, downgrade to 2.4.0. Turn internet off until it loads. Turn internet on and sign in. Everytime u open game after that turn internet off while it loads. Or it will require u to update. And if that happens close it and try again with internet off. Flex 3 iap trick works as well instead of localiapstore. I don’t know if can use a name that u have signed into 2.4.6 with already. But can use lower versions without having to update game. Not just 2.4.0. Can be any version. Until it fixed at least. Works as of now. With 14.3 iOS uncover 6.1.2 AppStore++ to downgrade apps. I found I had to delete the game and install to the version u want and not downgrade it from the installed game. It won’t downgrade from 2.4.6 installed to lower a lower version but it will install to any version.
  5. Thanks
  6. I haven’t got this to work for a while. Does anyone know if installing an earlier version of the game will make it so this cheat works.
  7. Anything work for 12.4.3? That doesn’t require a computer? Unc0ver doesn’t work now that I let it update to 12.4.3 like a dummy. AutoUpdate not updating me to iOS 13 either. With or without profile installed from Apple. i do not have a computer at all. So I assume I’m screwed.
  8. Yep was an old post but issue still remains. Shield does not stay after impact except for aurora ship. And suicide does not work. At least it doesn’t for me as far as I can tell. 😝
  9. I noticed that too but it seems the only ship that keeps shield after impact is the yellow one. I Also thought all of the ships used to keep shield. But not really sure. But I do know aurora, the yellow one does keep it and u can kill pretty much any enemy except a few on the ground and bosses by ramming them and shield stays. Not sure why only that ship. Weird.
  10. God mode works but enemy suicide doesn’t. What is it supposed to do?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines