When I downloaded a hack it doesn't shows up in ifile or filza

Kinabalu

18 posts in this topic

When I tap on the links there is a pop up says the link is invalid. Once I've download the hack and tap open in ifile or Filza its not there. This starts to occurs when I downloaded 8 ball pool hack and blitz brigade hack. Please help me. I'm using ios 7.1 jailbroken an I used safari

Can't find the downloaded .deb/.zip file in iFile/Filza?

If you're downloading using Safari, you can simply click the download link for the deb and you will get an option to open in iFile. The downloaded deb will usually be in these three locations:

/var/mobile/

/var/mobile/Documents/

/var/mobile/Downloads/

If you don't see it there, try a download manager from Cydia or try another File Manager such as Filza.

http://iosgods.com/topic/3535-faq-frequently-asked-questions/

Can't find the downloaded .deb/.zip file in iFile/Filza?

If you're downloading using Safari, you can simply click the download link for the deb and you will get an option to open in iFile. The downloaded deb will usually be in these three locations:

/var/mobile/

/var/mobile/Documents/

/var/mobile/Downloads/

If you don't see it there, try a download manager from Cydia or try another File Manager such as Filza.

http://iosgods.com/topic/3535-faq-frequently-asked-questions/

I used Filza and it doesn't work it's still not there I've checked. Before I downloaded blitz brigade hack, everything was fine I downloaded 8 ball pool hack and it's in /var/mobile/documents/ but when I downloaded blitz brigade hack safari became strange everytime I open PayPal, Dropbox and such there's pop up box says the address is invalid or link is invalid. I've remove both the hacks and rebooted my device but it's still says link is invalid. What should I do now?

I used Filza and it doesn't work it's still not there I've checked. Before I downloaded blitz brigade hack, everything was fine I downloaded 8 ball pool hack and it's in /var/mobile/documents/ but when I downloaded blitz brigade hack safari became strange everytime I open PayPal, Dropbox and such there's pop up box says the address is invalid or link is invalid. I've remove both the hacks and rebooted my device but it's still says link is invalid. What should I do now?

Try while in Safe Mode. There's a tutorial on how to go into Safe Mode posted. :)

Try while in Safe Mode. There's a tutorial on how to go into Safe Mode posted. :)

I tried it in safe mode an it worked perfectly there is no pop up and when I tried to download a hack just to try if it shows up in ifile and it most certainly did but I tried to do everything again in normal mode, the pop up shows again and the downloaded hack doesn't shows up in ifile.

Archived