Jump to content

[Anti-Ban] PUBG MOBILE v0.10.0 - X-ray Slider, DLG Cheat Engine & No Recoil IPA Hack!


Rook

5,931 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
13 hours ago, DiDA said:

Perhaps find a way to spoof device information.

Is this possible for the non jailbroken phones? 

Ive been searching and couldnt find any tool.

Posted
9 hours ago, Mon-El said:

App crashes when I search the code in float 

Is it working the anti cheat code?

Posted

I see that dida has pinned 2 replies from other members that hasn’t got banned yet.

First of all @DiDA we appreciate your efforts and hard work and we know how hard or I’ll speak for myself, I know pretty well how difficult is running such a website like iOsGods and trying to help/answer/please everyone, great job your a very patient man and talented.

But I myself have an issue with the PUBG Hack and Can’t have it solved and I’ve tried serval time to fix it and still getting banned no matter what, Fact is the majority are getting banned for using the hack wether they are abusing it or not, It’s still self responsibility I know that very well I have been hacking for very long time and I don’t care if i get banned because I will just create a new account, But my problem is my new account will get banned too which means I’ll have to play clean/Without the hack till i don’t get banned anymore.

 

I’ve never abused the hack and went dodgy on everyone, I first used slider along with the head antenna, I created another account and ignored using any dlg codes after my 3rd game I got banned, a slider only version was released and I downloaded it and played exactly 2 games with my friends, the second one I had 11 kills with a recoil normally( the slider only version ) and half of my 11 kills were bots because the account is bronze already after the game ended I received the below

”DATA HAD BEEN CHANGED”

Clicked ok and received a 10 years ban.

I was trying to find out what are causing the bans and even tried to help and sent you a PM with a screen shot but you didn’t read it yet, I know you’re very busy and its still up to you if you read it or not, Just tryiny to tell you here I’m not complaining I was trying to help so I can be able to use the hack without getting banned.

Now i deleted the slider only version and re-installed so data would be cleared and be able to create a new guest account but now it won’t let me and shows the ban message, which proofs that tencent is locking out phones ID or What ever.

And since the majority are getting banned I think nobody would have a problem waiting for few days till this gets stable, I mean you’re the expert and you can tell us what to do since nobody knows what are causing the bans, wether its hack side or tencent side.

Once again, you’re a genius and keep up mate. @DiDA

 

 

Posted

Funny thing is my main account ( ACE )  got banned last week when the ban wave comes in. Then i changed to my second  ACE   ( 4,5 kill death ratio/ 38% win percentage ) account, playing without DLG nor sliders. Works like a charm, no Data Changed, No Ban. I dont know what i did wrong in the first account. And i think the hack is still undetected. Thanks boss @DiDA

Posted
3 minutes ago, Epubg said:

Funny thing is my main account ( ACE )  got banned last week when the ban wave comes in. Then i changed to my second  ACE   ( 4,5 kill death ratio/ 38% win percentage ) account, playing without DLG nor sliders. Works like a charm, no Data Changed, No Ban. I dont know what i did wrong in the first account. And i think the hack is still undetected. Thanks boss @DiDA

I had 10% win ratio with my conquerer account and 84% Rating and 2,2 KD Ratio, What iam missing right now is being able to raise myself again since my account gets banned after 2/3 games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • Little Kitty, Big City +1 Jailed Cheat [ Full Game Unlocked ]
      Modded/Hacked App: Little Kitty, Big City By Double Dagger Studio, LTD
      Bundle ID: com.doubledaggerstudio.littlekittybigcity
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/little-kitty-big-city/id6760796215?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      -- Full Game Unlocked
      • 0 replies
    • MAke Drama : MAD +3 Jailed Cheats [ Damage & Defence ]
      Modded/Hacked App: MAke Drama : MAD By Wemade Connect Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.wemadeconnect.ios.makedrama
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/make-drama-mad/id6757506278?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defence Multiplier
      - God Mode
        • Winner
        • Like
      • 8 replies
    • ANOTHER EDEN Global +7 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: ANOTHER EDEN By WFS, Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ANOTHER EDEN

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die
      - Unlimited MP
      - Battle EXP Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Pick Up Items Multiplier
      - Fishing Rod Fast Level

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      DDownload via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
        • Agree
        • Winner
      • 2 replies
    • Neo Monsters +6 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Neo Monsters By ZigZaGame Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pockettrend.neomonsters

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Capture 100%
      - Unlimited Team Cost
      - Trainig To Max Level
      - Run = Win + Auto Capture

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
        • Winner
        • Like
      • 1 reply
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
        • Winner
      • 3 replies
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
        • Winner
        • Like
      • 2 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Cheats ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Jailed ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
        • Like
      • 0 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Jailed ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
        • Like
      • 2 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 0 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines