Need a little help with Obj-C

10 posts in this topic

I'm currently trying to make a score multiplier hack for Run Terrio Run, but for some reason whenever I input my own value for the multiplier variable it always stays at zero. I've tested the hack this by hardcoding 20 into the multiplier variable just to make sure that it works, and it does, the score counts by twenties.

Code:

#include <substrate.h>
#include "writeData.h"

int multiplier;
int nothing;

static int hackScore(int);

%hook UnityAppController

- (BOOL)application:(id)fp8 didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(id)fp12
{
UIAlertView *alert = [[UIAlertView alloc]initWithTitle:@"Run Terrio Run Score Multiplier Modifier" message:@"How much do you want the score to be multiplied by?" delegate:self cancelButtonTitle:@"Cancel" otherButtonTitles:@"Set Multiplier",nil];
[alert setAlertViewStyle:UIAlertViewStylePlainTextInput];
UITextField *inputField = [alert textFieldAtIndex:0];
[inputField setKeyboardType:UIKeyboardTypeNumberPad];
inputField.text = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%i",multiplier];

multiplier = [inputField.text intValue];

UIAlertView *scoreAlert = [[UIAlertView alloc]initWithTitle:@"Multiplier Modifier" message:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"Score is now going to be multiplied by %i",multiplier] delegate:nil cancelButtonTitle:@"Good shit" otherButtonTitles:nil];
     [scoreAlert show];

if(hackScore(multiplier)==255){
writeData(0xHIDDEN, 0xFF0080E2);
}

[alert show];
return %orig;
}
%end

static int hackScore(int multiplier){
   if(multiplier>0){
     return multiplier;
   }
return multiplier;
}

I'm currently trying to make a score multiplier hack for Run Terrio Run, but for some reason whenever I input my own value for the multiplier variable it always stays at zero.

for starters, your method, hackScore, is not doing anything. What your saying is:

"If multiplier is greater than 0, return multiplier"

"If multiplier is equal or less than 0, return multiplier"

since (multiplier ∈ R), what your essentially saying is, if multiplier is a number then return the value for multiplier (in other words, this method is USELESS and does nothing)

secondly, your integer, nothing, is really living up to its name....... by doing nothing

Moreover, from your code:

}

what your saying is if the user chooses their multiplier to be set as 255, THEN you will write the hex 0xFF... to the given address, however, if they do not choose to have their multiplier set as 255, then they will always have the value of the multiplier which was originally given in the game.

To fix this you have three options

1. write a RIDICULOUSLY HUGE if else OR switch statement containing every integer value from 0 - 255.

This is the most retarded and inefficient way of doing what you want, however it will technically get it done (please dont do it this way if you choose to fix the mistake)

2. You can create a method (or just use hackScore for something useful xD) which will:

- find the value inputted for multiplier (already done)

- take that value and convert it to hex

- take your new hex to be written, in this case XX0080E2, and combine it with the value u converted from the previous step

So if they choose a multiplier value of 250 then first you would find that value

multiplier = 250;

then convert it to hex

multiplier = 0xFA;

and then combine your offset with the hex, for example (this is NOT how it would work, just trying to show u what would happen):

multiplier + XX0080E2 = FA + XX0080E2 => FA0080E2

with 0xFA0080E2 being your final hex.

this method will get what you want done fairly efficiently, however it involves having basic, basic, basic programming skills as well as users will only be allowed to enter integers

3. Now the third method, and probably THE BEST METHOD:

just use MSHook and save yourself the trouble.. With MSHook you can accomplish your goal in under 20 lines of code (i didnt actually count but mshook will be 100000000X faster and easier)

There are other errors in the code but if you use mshook, most of them will go away because you'll throw the bad code away

:facepalm:

This gave me eye cancer

<_< its my first code, give me a break

-snip-

First of all, thank you for such an informative reply, really means alot :)

Also, I only put 255 there for testing purposes, I know that if you put in any other number it would stay at zero. Also, when I wrote that function I was thinking about just putting a ton of if statements. I know that it just returns the multiplier, and I wanted it to do that. But now that I think about it I don't even need it, I could have just done "if(multiplier==255)" or something like that. The "nothing" integer I had accidentally left in there, I was only testing with it, I only forgot to take it out. :lol:

But I think I will go to with the second way, I do not know MSHook (only the MSHook that hackers are supposed to know) But I will report back to you :) And thanks again for such a great reply/explanation :)

@@alphaMatterr @

Before I did what you suggested, I took out everything and just had the alerts and the multiplier variable, and it is still zero whenever I input my own number. Can you help me fix this? Here is the code:

#include <substrate.h>
#include "writeData.h"

int multiplier;

//static int hackScore(int);

%hook UnityAppController

- (BOOL)application:(id)fp8 didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(id)fp12
{
UIAlertView *alert = [[UIAlertView alloc]initWithTitle:@"Run Terrio Run Score Multiplier Modifier" message:@"How much do you want the score to be multiplied by?" delegate:self cancelButtonTitle:@"Cancel" otherButtonTitles:@"Set Multiplier",nil];
[alert setAlertViewStyle:UIAlertViewStylePlainTextInput];
UITextField *inputField = [alert textFieldAtIndex:0];
[inputField setKeyboardType:UIKeyboardTypeNumberPad];
inputField.text = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%i", multiplier];

multiplier = [inputField.text intValue];

UIAlertView *scoreAlert = [[UIAlertView alloc]initWithTitle:@"Multiplier Modifier" message:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"Score is now going to be multiplied by %i",multiplier] delegate:nil cancelButtonTitle:@"Good shit" otherButtonTitles:nil];
[scoreAlert show];
[alert show];
return %orig;
}
%end

try using code x8486375737488348349354 for it the multiplier variable shouldn't stay at 0

O_o bruh

Moreover, from your code:

}

what your saying is if the user chooses their multiplier to be set as 255, THEN you will write the hex 0xFF... to the given

To fix this you have three options

1. write a RIDICULOUSLY HUGE if else OR switch statement containing every integer value from 0 - 255.

This is the most retarded and inefficient way of doing what you want, however it will technically get it done (please dont do it this way if you choose to fix the mistake)

You don't have to do that. Obj-C has a built in solution.

Change your code from

}
To:

if(hackScore(multiplier)<256){
}
By doing this, you're saying that if your user chooses their multiplier to be any number that's equal to 255 or less, THAT'S when you'll write the hex to 0xFF...

Then again. I don't see a reason as to why you want to give the user the option to choose a score multiplier.

CSCI ftw

@KingRalph, the goal is to allow users to enter any integer between 0 and 255 as a score multiplier.. If you only wanted one score multiplier option then you wouldn't need any user input (the UITextField would be useless)...

@shmoo, the code you posted accomplishes the first part of the three i mentioned in the post.

- find the value inputted for multiplier

- take that value and convert it to hex

- take your new hex to be written, in this case XX0080E2, and combine it with the value you converted from the previous step

now you have to convert the value of the multiplier to hex... so if

multiplier = 10;

then after converting you'll have:

multiplier = 0x0A;

The final step after that will be to take your offset, XX0080E2 and replace the XX with the given multiplier hex value.

Another way you can accomplish steps 2 and 3 (involves a little bit of math but if you understand this method it might be easier / cooler). Check the spoiler below for more info

First were going to derive an "incrementation value", I'll explain more below... 

SHORT DERIVATION

0x000080E2 and 0x010080E2 only differ by 0x01000000, which when converted to decimal is 16777216

additionally, 0x000080E2 converted to decimal is 32994. Thus, we can make a linear function, f(x) = mx + b, where b =32994 and m = 16777216. so if a multiplier of 10 is entered we can just do:

f(10) = 16777216 * 20 + 32994 = 335577314

converting to hex then yield the correct offset of 0x140080E2

NOTE: you don't technically have to convert to decimal, you could just do all of the math through hex, however I thought that may be a bit confusing because its base 16 instead of base 10.

LONG DERIVATION

Okay, so if you set your multiplier to zero, you get the hex:

0x000080E2

converting this to decimal, you get: 

NOW the multiplier can only be an integer values between 0 - 255.

if you choose your multiplier to be 1, you get

0x010080E2

converting this to decimal yields the number:

lastly, subtract the initial int value of 0x000080E2 from our previous conversion and we get:

16810210 - 32994 = 16777216

16777216 can be treated as our "incrementation value". This is useful and can actually simplify the amount of code used and just use more math instead.

For example! Lets say that the user inputted a multiplier value of 20. Thus we have

multiplier = 20;

now if we want to "create" our new hex with this multiplier value, we can do something like this:

new_hex = 32994 + 16777216 * multiplier = 32994 + 16777216 * 20 = 335577314

now just convert 335577314 back to hex!

(335577314)_10 = (140080E2)_16

i.e. new_hex = 0x140080E2

now to double check we can see that 

0x14 is in fact 20 when converted back to decimal and thus our math checks out!

ainet mathee phun! :D

Doing it this way means you can skip step 3 entirely and wont have to combine the multiplier hex with the offset via code (instead you do it mathematically)

either method you choose will get you the correct hex value needed. Now all that is left is to use writeData to apply your patch...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Our picks

• Super Sword Idle v1.0.41 +11 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Super Sword Idle By Can Le
      Bundle ID: com.voxgames.supersword
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/super-sword-idle/id6468011448?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Sideloadly / Cydia Impactor or alternatives.
      - A Computer Running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Add Enchant*
      - Add Gem*
      - Add Gold*
      - Add Random Option*
      - Add Rune Sub*
      - Add Skill Book*
      - Add Summon Card*
      - Add Ticket Enchant*
      - Add Player Level*

*Settings → Tap On Haptic

Jailbreak required hack(s): 

iOS Hack Download IPA Link:

Hidden Content

Download via the iOSGods App

PC Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: If necessary, uninstall the app if you have it installed on your iDevice. Some hacked IPAs will install as a duplicate app. Make sure to back it up so you don't lose your progress.
      STEP 2: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see this tutorial topic.
      STEP 3: Download Sideloadly and install it on your PC.
      STEP 4: Open/Run Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS Device, and wait until your device name shows up.
      STEP 5: Once your iDevice appears, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it inside the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 6: You will now have to enter your iTunes/Apple ID email login, press "Start" & then you will be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and enter the required information.
      STEP 7: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 8: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles/VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 9: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. Jailbroken iDevices can also use Sideloadly/Filza/IPA Installer to normally install the IPA with AppSync. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
      • 2 replies
    • Super Sword Idle v1.0.41 +11 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Super Sword Idle By Can Le
      Bundle ID: com.voxgames.supersword
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/super-sword-idle/id6468011448?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iGameGod / Filza / iMazing or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia, Sileo or Zebra).

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Add Enchant*
      - Add Gem*
      - Add Gold*
      - Add Random Option*
      - Add Rune Sub*
      - Add Skill Book*
      - Add Summon Card*
      - Add Ticket Enchant*
      - Add Player Level*

*Settings → Tap On Haptic

Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/79-no-jailbreak-section/
      Modded Android APK(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/68-android-section/
      For more fun, check out the Club(s): https://iosgods.com/clubs/

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content

Download Hack

Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above. Use Safari/Google Chrome or other iOS browsers to download.
      STEP 2: Once the file has downloaded, tap on it and then you will be prompted on whether you want to open the deb with iGameGod or copy it to Filza.
      STEP 3: If necessary, tap on the downloaded file, and then, you will need to press 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 4: Let iGameGod/Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 5: If the hack is a Mod Menu — which is usually the case nowadays — the cheat features can be toggled in-game. Some cheats have options that can be enabled from your iDevice settings.
      STEP 6: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, please post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Thanks
      • 3 replies
    • Fortress Saga: AFK RPG v1.6.03 +3 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Fortress Saga: AFK RPG By cookapps
      Bundle ID: com.cookapps.bm.fortresssaga
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fortress-saga-afk-rpg/id6446308106?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Freeze Currencies

Hidden Content

STEP 1: If necessary, uninstall the app if you have it installed on your iDevice. Some hacked IPAs will install as a duplicate app. Make sure to back it up so you don't lose your progress.
      STEP 2: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see this tutorial topic.
      STEP 4: Open/Run Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS Device, and wait until your device name shows up.
      STEP 5: Once your iDevice appears, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it inside the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 6: You will now have to enter your iTunes/Apple ID email login, press "Start" & then you will be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and enter the required information.
      STEP 7: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 8: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles/VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 9: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. Jailbroken iDevices can also use Sideloadly/Filza/IPA Installer to normally install the IPA with AppSync. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Haha
      • 21 replies
    • King God Castle v5.8.7 +8 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: King God Castle By AWESOMEPIECE
      Bundle ID: com.awesomepiece.castle
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/king-god-castle/id1526791430?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Unlimited Skills
      - Kill All Enemies
      - Spawn Max Level Units
      - Game Speed Multiplier
      - Free Summon Cost
      - Free Expand Cost
      - Jailbreak Detection Removed

Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/79-no-jailbreak-section/

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above. Use Safari/Google Chrome or other iOS browsers to download.
      STEP 2: Once the file has downloaded, tap on it and then you will be prompted on whether you want to open the deb with iGameGod or copy it to Filza.
      STEP 3: If necessary, tap on the downloaded file, and then, you will need to press 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 4: Let iGameGod/Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 5: If the hack is a Mod Menu — which is usually the case nowadays — the cheat features can be toggled in-game. Some cheats have options that can be enabled from your iDevice settings.
      STEP 6: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, please post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 36 replies
    • (SpearKnight Korea) 창술사 키우기-방치형RPG v2.0.47 +3 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: 창술사 키우기-방치형RPG By Changgon Woo
      Bundle ID: com.dragonheart.spearknighrpg
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/%EC%B0%BD%EC%88%A0%EC%82%AC-%ED%82%A4%EC%9A%B0%EA%B8%B0-%EB%B0%A9%EC%B9%98%ED%98%95rpg/id1584649578?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Loot Multiplier

Hidden Content

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
      • 0 replies
    • (Arcana Blade Korea) 아르카나 블레이드 : 3000 뽑기 증정 +2 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: 아르카나 블레이드 : 3000 뽑기 증정 By SUPERBOX. Inc
      Bundle ID: com.superpixel.arcanablade
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/%EC%95%84%EB%A5%B4%EC%B9%B4%EB%82%98-%EB%B8%94%EB%A0%88%EC%9D%B4%EB%93%9C-3000-%EB%BD%91%EA%B8%B0-%EC%A6%9D%EC%A0%95/id6474599813?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die

Hidden Content

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
      • 1 reply
    • Metal Slug: Awakening-Season1 v1.3.3 +4 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Metal Slug: Awakening-Season1 By HaoPlay Limited
      Bundle ID: com.haoplay.jk.metalslug
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/metal-slug-awakening-season1/id6475638448?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Ammo
      - Unlimited Skills
      - Increase Fire Range
      - Increase Fire Rate

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content

Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 62 replies
    • SLIME - ISEKAI Memories v2.0.40 +5 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: SLIME - ISEKAI Memories By BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
      Bundle ID: jp.co.bandainamcoent.BNEI0402
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/slime-isekai-memories/id1577316192?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - A Computer Running Windows/Mac/Linux with iTunes installed.

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Always Our Turn
      - Instant Win
      - Unlimited Skills

Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/5-game-cheats-hack-requests/

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content

STEP 6: You will now have to enter your iTunes/Apple ID email login & then your password. Go ahead and enter the required information.
      STEP 7: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA.

NOTE: For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. Using a disposable Apple ID for this process is suggested but not required. Jailbroken iDevices can also use Sideloadly to install the IPA with AppSync. Filza & IPA Installer (or alternatives) from Cydia also work. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - Zahir

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 201 replies
    • Fortress Saga: AFK RPG Cheats v1.6.03 +4 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Fortress Saga: AFK RPG By cookapps
      Bundle ID: com.cookapps.bm.fortresssaga
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fortress-saga-afk-rpg/id6446308106?uo=4

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Free Store (not Free iAP)

iOS Hack Download Link: https://iosgods.com/topic/178933-fortress-saga-afk-rpg-cheats-v1405-3/
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 204 replies
    • (Raising Sword Shield Girl Korea) 검방녀 키우기 v1.0.46 +3 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: 검방녀 키우기 By CodeDragon Co., LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.studiocodedragon.projectss
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/%EA%B2%80%EB%B0%A9%EB%85%80-%ED%82%A4%EC%9A%B0%EA%B8%B0/id6473782850?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Freeze Currencies
      - EXP Multiplier

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Winner
      • 43 replies
    • (SpearKnight Korea) 창술사 키우기-방치형RPG v2.0.47 +3 Cheat
      Modded/Hacked App: 창술사 키우기-방치형RPG By Changgon Woo
      Bundle ID: com.dragonheart.spearknighrpg
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/%EC%B0%BD%EC%88%A0%EC%82%AC-%ED%82%A4%EC%9A%B0%EA%B8%B0-%EB%B0%A9%EC%B9%98%ED%98%95rpg/id1584649578?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Cydia Substrate, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.

Hack Features:
      - Loot Multiplier

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 61 replies
    • (Arcana Blade Korea) 아르카나 블레이드 : 3000 뽑기 증정 v1.1.12 +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: 아르카나 블레이드 : 3000 뽑기 증정 By SUPERBOX. Inc
      Bundle ID: com.superpixel.arcanablade
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/%EC%95%84%EB%A5%B4%EC%B9%B4%EB%82%98-%EB%B8%94%EB%A0%88%EC%9D%B4%EB%93%9C-3000-%EB%BD%91%EA%B8%B0-%EC%A6%9D%EC%A0%95/id6474599813?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content

Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Winner
      • 11 replies

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines