Sign in to follow this  
OhmyGawd

General Jailbreak Cheats

3 posts in this topic

As you can see I am new and dont really know anything about this site , but I heard that it gives good jailbreak cheats for games. Now the question I have is that I see hacks that were post like a year ago and people saying thx and stuff a year later. I was just wondering how would Ik if these hacks posted like a year ago still work ? Or if its updated. Becuz I just dont wanna use it and it dont work becuz not to long I did that and it put my phone into safe mode.

Hello,

iOSGods’ Cheats do not change or inject anything into the file system apps (apart from being placed in DynamicLibraries). It only targets the installed app. So chances of a hack crashing you into Safe Mode are very minimal.

• Like 1

Thx for the reply and fast at that, but I see what you mean probably was just one of my tweaks I dont really know as of now. But with the update part on these jailbreak cheats , I would have to download them to see if they work ?