DRAGON BALL LEGENDS v5.8.0 +14 Jailed Cheats

Rook

2,586 posts in this topic

On 2/10/2020 at 6:50 PM, Lilwenn said:

I don’t understand why we have to pay a special VIP access (40€) to get hack those aren’t updated the same day.... given that some games force update to play many players are stuck. So this is the last time i pay for this forum @DADi

3 days now we wait since new update and a new one Is coming  rofl !

I found another forum with an old hacker from here who propose same features of this game for free.... and he updated the game when 2.3.0 was on apple store !

Sorry i read your comment now , I was having some personal issue in my life that's why it got that much delay and i'm doing job too in day time so i hope you can understand it , how it feel when come from job to home and updates 10+ hacks everyday 

3 minutes ago, DanYal said:

Sorry i read your comment now , I was having some personal issue in my life that's why it got that much delay and i'm doing job too in day time so i hope you can understand it , how it feel when come from job to home and updates 10+ hacks everyday 

It’s why you should ask help from others hackers here or let this hack in free section because most of members like me doesn’t really appreciate to wait several days when we have to pay a VIP access.

I was in same situation during some years when I were 20 but I had to do everything, I hadn’t choice.

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines