DRAGON BALL LEGENDS v5.4.0 - [ Enemies Don't Attack & More ]

2,487 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, JakeKateLim said:

Dear @DanYal ,

You know we love you right, is all because of you, we join and purchase VIP pass on this community just for this game.

As for banned account, I believe user already knew/understand they are taking their own risk. it has nothing do with you, and you did us a GREAT job on the hack! especially the 1 hit killed with disable enemy movement.

Don't worry about me, as I don't PVP, I only enjoy quickly completed the quest and get jewel for draws.😁

We're looking forward with your updated hack soon.

Good day ahead.

Xie Xie Ni.😘

This says it best! 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 6:33 AM, JakeKateLim said:

Dear @DanYal ,

You know we love you right, is all because of you, we join and purchase VIP pass on this community just for this game.

As for banned account, I believe user already knew/understand they are taking their own risk. it has nothing do with you, and you did us a GREAT job on the hack! especially the 1 hit killed with disable enemy movement.

Don't worry about me, as I don't PVP, I only enjoy quickly completed the quest and get jewel for draws.😁

We're looking forward with your updated hack soon.

Good day ahead.

Xie Xie Ni.😘

Word.
Keep up the great work.

13 hours ago, DADi said:

This hack is now updated to App Store version 1.35.0! :)

@DADi The App Store won’t let download it 

Figured it out the first one failed so I had to redownload it

Updated by Njtechguy

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines