• Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Deathslav

Help/Support Issue with jailbreak 10.3.1

3 posts in this topic

Question

Its only been a short time since I last commented regarding my jailbreak experience and I thought its was time to advance and I purchased an iPhone 6, to remove my safety net of a 10.3.3 restore with an iPhone 5

OMG WHAT WAS I THINKING !!!!

My jailbreak has not lasted 2 days on my iPhone 6 I have installed a paid tweak and Ive lost cydia, all icons  including settings and no way I'm aware to activate  turn off my iPhone

I do have a a backup on iTunes but without being able to turn off find my phone I'm a bit  lost.

Could somebody  please help me to restore my jailbreak with funbox terminal. i don't know yet how to use it and i just don't want to stuff it up, everything i touch turns to,.., well,  anyway please someone

2 answers to this question

To manually reboot your iphone, simultaneously press and hold Power button + Home button. Your device should restart

• Thanks 1

I have a major problem I have now half a jailbreak no cydia mterminal works to a point I can't install eraser filza works omg can someone help please

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dxcool223
      everything works good I crack the ipa with Rasticrac and when I attempt to install the ipa with cydia impactor the app crashes 
      What am I doing wrong I am using an iphone 4S with 9.3.5,  I am a noob when it comes to cracking apps any help would be awesome 
    • By Astro World
      So recently I downloaded the vip hack for archery king, but one of the features only work on 32-bit devices. However, on the post it said if I want it to work on 64-bit devices i would have to thin the binary. How would I go about doing this?
    • By MohamedHQ
      GamePlayer doesn’t work and it close to the springboard when I open it.
      please help?!!!

iOS v: 11.3.1
    • By Safia 89
      Hi guys,
      I'm having problems with flex 3 .Whenever I process an app its says "the app could not be processed".I use ipad air with ios 10.1.1(jailbroken).I have tried deleting files I had previously processed but it did'nt work.
      IMAGE:
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6vksn9wcr5n988/Photo 18-08-2018%2C 8 40 27 PM.png?dl=0
      Thank You.

• By Aush0k
      I never put shoes on, but even with disabling the mod my defense is still 2147m. Any fix?