[DIY] 8 Ball Pool - Infinite Coins Through Scratch&Win

xBLVZE

1,016 posts in this topic

On 5/5/2018 at 12:45 AM, bugerking said:

NO SE PUEDE ABRIR SE CRASHEA FLEX 3  TENGO IOS 10.3.3 :(

Eu tengo iOS 10.3.3 y uso FLEX 2.

1 hour ago, Robz789 said:

Got a warning + all coins removed after doin this

You probably have something else, like guideline or idk.

I have now 1 Bilion of coins made with this method, still no warning / reset.

I don't really know how the warning and reset works, may be because you have something else installed for this game, or need higher level.

No clue.

6 hours ago, .MrNobody said:

Eu tengo iOS 10.3.3 y uso FLEX 2.

You probably have something else, like guideline or idk.

I have now 1 Bilion of coins made with this method, still no warning / reset.

I don't really know how the warning and reset works, may be because you have something else installed for this game, or need higher level.

No clue.

i made a new account and did it with the new account got 6m i did play a few games on my laptop with the coins but i checked my account like 2 days later and it said suspicious activity and if i do it again id be banned but the coins also got removed. also na dont have any other hack on and no guidlines. 

2 hours ago, Robz789 said:

i made a new account and did it with the new account got 6m i did play a few games on my laptop with the coins but i checked my account like 2 days later and it said suspicious activity and if i do it again id be banned but the coins also got removed. also na dont have any other hack on and no guidlines. 

:dunno:

No clue buddy.

Maybe it's something they check when playing on PC.