PUBG MOBILE v0.7.5.8757 +7 FREE Jailed Cheats! [ Easy Install ]

Rook

19,819 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, kRAbz said:

@DiDAAdministrators, are you going to give any information? People sit and wonder. Give information about whether the hack will be updated or not. And the paid already updated, and free stands still. If more be free to say so, but don't stroke people's heads.

I agree there should be something posted. Is there a plan to update and just going to take time or is there no plan to update or not possible anymore you think?

Admin works hard and so many things to fix at once so I do not mind waiting as its free and could not be any better then that!!! But please I check this every 6 hours hoping admin post something or any info at all to give us  hint. Any news would be great

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Icehouse311 said:

I agree there should be something posted. Is there a plan to update and just going to take time or is there no plan to update or not possible anymore you think?

Admin works hard and so many things to fix at once so I do not mind waiting as its free and could not be any better then that!!! But please I check this every 6 hours hoping admin post something or any info at all to give us  hint. Any news would be great

you're right. I agree.

• Like 1