Jump to content

6,970 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted
24 minutes ago, Archangel04 said:

Just letting anyone who will say Im lying etc later on. 

 

I dont want to stir up any drama later on, so im letting you guys know now. My iPhone, the only iDevice I have, is dead. Permanently. 

 

This means that any future updates are not guaranteed so if you renew your ViP, don't blame me for no updates. Because, as of today, I cant do anything about it.

 

For what its worth, I'm sorry that I have to post this.

#FeelsBadMan 

does that mean there's no other one who's  gonna take over this update for good?

Posted
53 minutes ago, u06c04jo3 said:

#FeelsBadMan 

does that mean there's no other one who's  gonna take over this update for good?

High chance thats a no.

Posted

Even if i give someone whatever I can salvage, I built the entire SpeedBoost/Damage Multiplier unlinks. While I dont doubt the skill of many people here, Id like to believe I did something unique

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Archangel04 said:

Even if i give someone whatever I can salvage, I built the entire SpeedBoost/Damage Multiplier unlinks. While I dont doubt the skill of many people here, Id like to believe I did something unique

How’s much is iphone in your country?

Updated by Elfvin
Spelling error
  • Haha 1
Posted
5 minutes ago, Elfvin said:

How’s much is iphone in your contry?

Cheapest would be $300 after conversion

Nobody should donate if they don't want to. Il do my best to help DiDA remake it. I already sent him whatever I had. Only donate if you really want to (considering you asked me this, im assuming thats what you were thinking)

Posted
2 minutes ago, Archangel04 said:

Cheapest would be $300 after conversion

Nobody should donate if they don't want to. Il do my best to help DiDA remake it. I already sent him whatever I had. Only donate if you really want to (considering you asked me this, im assuming thats what you were thinking)

I’m not asking this for myself ( I know we have more then few hundred pplz using this mod few buck will make change). :)

Posted
6 minutes ago, Archangel04 said:

Cheapest would be $300 after conversion

Nobody should donate if they don't want to. Il do my best to help DiDA remake it. I already sent him whatever I had. Only donate if you really want to (considering you asked me this, im assuming thats what you were thinking)

I bought a cheap iOS 11 device. I can give you buy iOS 9.3.3 device or iOS 11 device if you need one? 

Posted
Just now, Joka said:

I bought a cheap iOS 11 device. I can give you buy iOS 9.3.3 device or iOS 11 device if you need one? 

Sure. PM me

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Our picks

    • Little Kitty, Big City +1 Jailed Cheat [ Full Game Unlocked ]
      Modded/Hacked App: Little Kitty, Big City By Double Dagger Studio, LTD
      Bundle ID: com.doubledaggerstudio.littlekittybigcity
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/little-kitty-big-city/id6760796215?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      -- Full Game Unlocked
      • 0 replies
    • MAke Drama : MAD +3 Jailed Cheats [ Damage & Defence ]
      Modded/Hacked App: MAke Drama : MAD By Wemade Connect Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.wemadeconnect.ios.makedrama
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/make-drama-mad/id6757506278?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defence Multiplier
      - God Mode
      • 8 replies
    • ANOTHER EDEN Global +7 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: ANOTHER EDEN By WFS, Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ANOTHER EDEN

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die
      - Unlimited MP
      - Battle EXP Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Pick Up Items Multiplier
      - Fishing Rod Fast Level

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      DDownload via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 2 replies
    • Neo Monsters +6 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Neo Monsters By ZigZaGame Inc.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pockettrend.neomonsters

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Capture 100%
      - Unlimited Team Cost
      - Trainig To Max Level
      - Run = Win + Auto Capture

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 1 reply
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
      • 3 replies
    • On Raft v1.0.0 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: On Raft By 24 HIT Riga SIA
      Bundle ID: com.on.raft
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/on-raft/id6760892302?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Resources Multiplier
      - Debug Menu
      • 2 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Cheats ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Jailed ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Jailed ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 2 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 0 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines