Summoners War Cheats v8.3.8 +7 [Semi Auto Updating]

Archangel04

6,676 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Archangel04 said:

No. You dont understand what I'm saying and I can't spend 12 hours every day TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WTF IS WRONG BECAUSE EVERYONE TELLS ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

I LITERALLY SAID "disable monster count" and you're disabling Speedboost instead. 

As I said, community-based issue-finding is a BS method. I AM DONE. 

For the last 3 days I've had people literally doing things that make no sense and saying it doesn't work. I can't explain more because nobody reads what I wrote

Oh no.. it's my bad.. I was a little sleepy that I forgot to mention "Disabled Monster Count" "Monster Count set at 1"

I did testing with "Disabled Monster Count" "Monster Count manually set at 1" and since you asked for how many monsters get turns for "normal" speed, I disabled the speed boost and the result was out of my 4 monsters, sometimes all 4 of them gets turn but sometimes, only 2 or 3 monsters gets turn and then it's enemy turn again. 

Just in case I also did a testing with speed boost enabled with "Disabled Monster Count" "Monster Count manually set at 1" and then it's always my turn.

This is what I previously try to explain but i exciting and sleepy.

Again, I'm sorry and it's okay if I'm still not telling what you were asking.. just nevermind it but really thank you for making this great hack ☺️

Oh and please don't think me as one of those who doesn't read any instructions whatsoever and keep on saying what they want kind of people.. I always tried to read and understand first so in case you thinking like that ?

Updated by NeL

If anyone wants to test the hack. Here is the way to do it. I'm not going to repeat and even if something isnt working, for now, use this method later when everything should work.

For damage multiplier:

Set damage multiplier to any value, set damage modifier controller (DMC) to ON, set damage multiplier switch to ON. 

Test damage with godmode off. If multiplied damage is there, good. Now enable godmode and test again. If it still works, everything is fine.

For godmode:

DMC, Godmode on.

Test enemy damage on you with damage multiplier off. Then with damage multiplier on. Both should be 0. If yes, it works fine.

For Speedboost:

ENABLE SPEEDBOOST FIRST.

Set monster count to a random value NOT equal to no. in your team. 

Your inputted number of monsters should get 300 base speed + rune speed and all others will get only rune speed (0 in case of PVE enemies and unruned monsters)

Enable the count switch (click on the slider itself and you will be able to see a tick if it's on). 

All your team should get 300 base speed regardless of monster count slider value. 

For Max Accuracy: 

Use mons which sets lots off debuffs and enable max accuracy. If you get 1 resist out of 5 total hits (approximately 15% resistance rate) then it works. 

For No Skill Cooldown:

Enable no skill cooldown, use any skill which is ready and has cooldown. See if your skill is instantly ready. Done.

For building level:

Make alt or change server. see if you can build all buildings (they shouldn't be greyed out with a level requirement marker)

For anti ban:

Nothing at all to test here 

1 minute ago, NeL said:

Oh no.. it's my bad.. I was a little sleepy that I forgot to mention "Disabled Monster Count" "Monster Count set at 1"

I did testing with "Disabled Monster Count" "Monster Count manually set at 1" and since you asked for how many monsters get turns for "normal" speed, I disabled the speed boost and the result was out of my 4 monsters, sometimes all 4 of them gets turn but sometimes, only 2 or 3 monsters gets turn and then it's enemy turn again. 

Just in case I also did a testing with speed boost enabled with "Disabled Monster Count" "Monster Count manually set at 1" and then it's always my turn.

This is what I previously try to explain but i exciting and sleepy.

Again, I'm sorry and it's okay if I'm still not telling what you were asking.. just nevermind it but really thank you for making this great hack ☺️

Speedboost should be ENABLED. THE SLIDER SWITCH SHOULD BE DISABLED. 

AND I get that it's your turn BUT THATS NOT MY QUESTION AT ALL. 

You're literally just saying "always my turn" even though I already know it's going to be your turn. 

My question is "Does your ENTIRE team get Speedboost even if monster count SWITCH IS DISABLED WITH SLIDER VALUE 1 or does only the first mons get it?"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NeL said:

Oh and please don't think me as one of those who doesn't read any instructions whatsoever and keep on saying what they want kind of people.. I always tried to read and understand first so in case you thinking like that ?

But you're not reading what I'm asking. I already know it's going to be your turn. That's not even my question. While you aren't complaining not working, this is seriously stressing me out. 

1 minute ago, Archangel04 said:

But you're not reading what I'm asking. I already know it's going to be your turn. That's not even my question. While you aren't complaining not working, this is seriously stressing me out. 

I guess I may have misunderstood or wrong idea of what the "speedboost" feature actually is or does then ?. SIghh.. actually I only sometime play this game but I just wanna make it help good and have everything working find when other member tries. I mean the previous hack was already good for me to use but then I thought I could help you improve but only end up confusing and stressing you more ? 

Ahhh.. I think i finally figured what your question was... so when I leave speedboost enabled but Monster count disabled and value set at 1, Only my first monsters can do the attacking. I hope i answered your question this time or i might die out of embarrassment for being awfully stupid. 

@Archangel04

4 minutes ago, NeL said:

Ahhh.. I think i finally figured what your question was... so when I leave speedboost enabled but Monster count disabled and value set at 1, Only my first monsters can do the attacking. I hope i answered your question this time or i might die out of embarrassment for being awfully stupid. 

@Archangel04

FINALLY.

That's what I have been asking

1 minute ago, Archangel04 said:

FINALLY.

That's what I have been asking

pepepls

hehe..  so sorry yea.. I thought wrong about the speedboost function but I get it now. 

So If I want all of my monsters to do the attacking, I had to set the slider value to 4 whilst the Monster count switch is disabled. But it works properly with the switch enabled no matter what the slider value is ?

• Our picks

• Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery v5.9.6 - [ Unlimited Energy & More ]
      Modded/Hacked App: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery By Jam City, Inc.
      Bundle ID: com.tinyco.potter
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/harry-potter-hogwarts-mystery/id1333256716

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Energy
      - Max Attributes Level
      - Free Shop - Energy & Some Pets 
      - Max Creature Mastery Level
      - Unlimited Gems - Do Task And You'll Gain Gems
      - Feeding Button Enabled
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 432 replies
    • Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery v5.9.6 - [ Unlimited Energy & More ]
      Modded/Hacked App: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery By Jam City, Inc.
      Bundle ID: com.tinyco.potter
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/harry-potter-hogwarts-mystery/id1333256716

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Energy
      - Max Attributes Level
      - Free Shop - Energy & Some Pets 
      - Max Creature Mastery Level
      - Unlimited Gems - Do Task And You'll Gain Gems
      - Feeding Button Enabled
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 814 replies
    • Adorimon: Arena of Ancient v1.3.568 Cheats +4
      Modded/Hacked App: Adorimon: Arena of Ancient By Mai Duc
      Bundle ID: com.ubiplay.petfi.adorimon
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/adorimon-arena-of-ancient/id6443480229?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Sideloadly / Cydia Impactor or alternatives.
      - A Computer Running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited currents
      - Vip lv 15
      - Unlimited point upgrade
      - Feed max
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 66 replies
    • Adorimon: Arena of Ancient v1.3.568 Cheats +4
      Modded/Hacked App: Adorimon: Arena of Ancient By Mai Duc
      Bundle ID: com.ubiplay.petfi.adorimon
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/adorimon-arena-of-ancient/id6443480229?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iGameGod / Filza / iMazing or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia, Sileo or Zebra).

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited currents
      - Vip lv 15
      - Unlimited point upgrade
      - Feed max
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 103 replies
    • Fashion Universe v1.9 Cheats +2
      Modded/Hacked App: Fashion Universe By Voodoo
      Bundle ID: com.hypnocatstudio.fashionuniverse
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fashion-universe/id1597104322?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Premium: Setting -> Vibration -> Float icon -> In-App Purchase -> VoodooPremium
      - Unlimited currency
      • 0 replies
    • Fashion Universe v1.9 Cheats +2
      Modded/Hacked App: Fashion Universe By Voodoo
      Bundle ID: com.hypnocatstudio.fashionuniverse
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fashion-universe/id1597104322?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.

Hack Features:
      - Premium: Setting -> Vibration -> Float icon -> In-App Purchase -> VoodooPremium
      - Unlimited currency
      • 0 replies
    • Sew 3D v2.4.8 Cheats +2
      Modded/Hacked App: Sew 3D By Voodoo
      Bundle ID: com.friendsgamesincubator.sewit
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sew-3d/id1614461317?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Premium: Setting -> Restore purchases -> Float icon -> In-App Purchase -> VoodooPremium
      - Unlock all skins
      • 0 replies
    • Sew 3D v2.4.8 Cheats +2
      Modded/Hacked App: Sew 3D By Voodoo
      Bundle ID: com.friendsgamesincubator.sewit
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sew-3d/id1614461317?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.

Hack Features:
      - Premium: Setting -> Restore purchases -> Float icon -> In-App Purchase -> VoodooPremium
      - Unlock all skins
      • 0 replies
    • Word Web! v5.7 Cheats +3
      Modded/Hacked App: Word Web! By Voodoo
      Bundle ID: com.Axis.WordWeb
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/word-web/id1618681059?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Premium: Setting -> Haptic ->Float Icon -> VoodooPremium
      - SR Debug: Setting -> Sound
      - Unlimited coin (spend) 
      • 0 replies
    • Word Web! v5.7 Cheats +3
      Modded/Hacked App: Word Web! By Voodoo
      Bundle ID: com.Axis.WordWeb
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/word-web/id1618681059?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Premium: Setting -> Haptic ->Float Icon -> VoodooPremium
      - SR Debug: Setting -> Sound
      - Unlimited coin (spend) 
      • 0 replies
    • Bucket Crusher v1.3.32 Cheats +3
      Modded/Hacked App: Bucket Crusher By Voodoo
      Bundle ID: com.AndreyGushchin.BucketCrusher2
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bucket-crusher/id1619979233?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Premium: Setting -> Haptic -> Float icon -> In-App Purchase -> VoodooPremium
      - Unlimited coin
      - Unlimited fuel
      • 0 replies
    • Bucket Crusher v1.3.32 Cheats +3
      Modded/Hacked App: Bucket Crusher By Voodoo
      Bundle ID: com.AndreyGushchin.BucketCrusher2
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bucket-crusher/id1619979233?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Premium: Setting -> Haptic -> Float icon -> In-App Purchase -> VoodooPremium
      - Unlimited coin
      - Unlimited fuel
      • 1 reply

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines