• Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
XENDOZZ

Help/Support LDOE 1.6.4 bug with loadingscreen stuck

5 posts in this topic

Question

guys i have a problem with the LDOE 1.6.4

my device is 6 plus and if i start LDOE it stucks at loading screen and cant get in the game ..

if im not connected to the game center it works but i want to play with connected game center to save my progress ...:( 

help pls 

Edited by DiDA

4 answers to this question

You probably crafted something you werent supposed to and have broken your game. You should restart from the beginning.

• Thanks 1

• Inquirer
  • 1 minute ago, DiDA said:

You probably crafted something you werent supposed to and have broken your game. You should restart from the beginning.

thank you for your fast and clear simple answer :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, XENDOZZ said:

thank you for your fast and clear simple answer :D

well keep restarting it take awhile to connect in the Game....  servers are loaded it took me 4mins or 2mins in the loading screen to connect. 

specially when ur base is loaded with sooo much items.

i think ur not that damn to craft something thats not release

9 hours ago, crost said:

well keep restarting it take awhile to connect in the Game....  servers are loaded it took me 4mins or 2mins in the loading screen to connect. 

specially when ur base is loaded with sooo much items.

i think ur not that damn to craft something thats not release

Can you not tell users they are OK to craft unreleased items, it is not ok and causes the game to crash, what you experience is a crap internet connection and it takes a little longer to load in, I never have any issues, my game loads in seconds. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mr_BigBoss
        Hi there friends,

I'm looking for the latest IGMM like in the latest hacks. With the three finger tap thing
        Can someone post the link to the correct topic? Thanks.
        And i don't mean this one;
        https://iosgods.com/topic/50448-nic-template-mod-menu-theos-template-easily-create-your-own-igmms/

Thankssss
      • By 0utlaw_
        As the title says. I tried using One Click Signer on Windows and ZipSigner on Android. Please, can anyone give me some help?
      • By Ldej
        Hey guys, it is possible to have a mod menu installed within the cracked IPA for non jailbroken devices. I'm curious as There's a mod menu version of Pokemon go for non jailbroken devices, would it be possible to do it with others apps
      • By 0utlaw_
        Hello. As the title says, i am hacking an "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file with .NET Reflector. There are multiple functions with the same name (overloaded). Only a single function, or in some cases, no functions with the same name can be opened, throwing that error. For example keywords:
        "openchest". It has OpenChest() function, some <OpenChest> list thingy and another OpenChest(a couple of parameters here). None of them work.
        "upgradecar". It has a single function UpgradeCar(a couple of parameters here) although i can't open it.
        "getpirce". It has GetPrice(a couple of parameters here) which i can't open, and a GetPrice() which i am able to open.
        Until now i figured only those 3 cases. Does anyone know the solution so i can open multiple functions with the same name? Thank you.

• By KinG HunteR
        My LDOE Crashing when open then crash after 3-5seconds later version 1.6.10 
        IOS 9.3.3, iPad Air 1, Jailbroken 
        3 times reinstalled doesn't work