[ iOS 11 Support ] South Park: Phone Destroyer™ v2.7.0 [ Unlimited Mana ]

Rook

1,635 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Supershadow555 said:

@DiDA Thank you so much!! 

Edit: There are rumors going around that the Phone Destroyer team are banning hackers. Is there any way to make a anti-ban? I love the hack so much but don’t want to get banned. :cry:

Might be people complaining about hackers online. Try to only use it ( story mode ) get better cards then remove the hack and play online once you've obtained good cards

17 minutes ago, xRenamon said:

Might be people complaining about hackers online. Try to only use it ( story mode ) get better cards then remove the hack and play online once you've obtained good cards

I once tried the hack in story mode but it seemed to not work because my energy was still draining. But it was in the fantasy level more further in the game. Guess possibly only some courses in story mode let you use the hack and some don’t. 

Just wish there was a way to open up all lockers in the non-jailbroken version like how it’s added in the jailbroken version. It would be much more easier to get cards and upgrade parts and then do online battling. 

Updated by Supershadow555
Possible open all lockers for non-jail broken?

1 minute ago, Supershadow555 said:

I once tried the hack in story mode but it seemed to not work because my energy was still draining. But it was in the fantasy level more further in the game. Guess possibly only some courses in story mode let you use the hack and some don’t. 

theres unlimited energy? i thought the hack was only unlimited mana for playing cards

12 minutes ago, xRenamon said:

theres unlimited energy? i thought the hack was only unlimited mana for playing cards

That’s what I meant. My bad. xD But like I said before it would be nice to also be able to open all lockers in the non-jailbroken version as well. 

13 minutes ago, Supershadow555 said:

That’s what I meant. My bad. xD But like I said before it would be nice to also be able to open all lockers in the non-jailbroken version as well. 

yea ikr lol i wish i wonder why only certain hacks are available in a certain way. maybe they couldent manage to get it working on non-jb devices

24 minutes ago, Supershadow555 said:

8 minutes ago, xRenamon said:

yea ikr lol i wish i wonder why only certain hacks are available in a certain way. maybe they couldent manage to get it working on non-jb devices

We can get it. But since it was buggy and there was no way to turn on/off whenever, we thought it might be better not to.