Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By lkc
      Hi I have a vodaphone vfd200 on 5.1 been trying to root it for just a cheep phone to use for developing that will not matter if I brick no one click root works 
      make it rain 
      tried root king 
      king o root
      if any one can help would be amazing thank you in advance 
    • By MafiaSSS
      Hello guys,
      I was modding few games and during which I saw this protection "Xigncode".
      I bypassed the message that the protection shows when it detects rooted phone.
      The game work fine after bypass no detection occurred.
      But when the same trick I used on games from Dev such as "nexon", "gamevil" it the message still doesn't appear, but after downloading the game data from game(they don't provide direct data from playstore, you have to download from in game) idk what happens, when you try to login or when it asks touch screen to continue when I do so nothing happens, neither game works nor game quits itself.

So any solution or help would be appreciated. I guess they will be some checks idk but do let me know anyone.
    • By dxcool223
      Well i coming and and asking for your guy's knowledge on unlocking my crappy old  iphone 4s (sprint)
      i bought a r-sim 10 plus for my iphone 4s so i can use it with any provider , but there's a problem the r-sim is for a nano sim and i have a micro sim card
      i know what u thinking just cut it , i am not doing that i need a way without cutting the sim card i was thinking about gluing the R-sim with TINY TINY dab in the middle of my simcard.
      i not going to spend money on an imei unlock so forget that , so i guess my question is,  has any one used a r-sim are they any good
      and to see if you have a better idea instead of gluing the r-sim to the sim card.... i don't want to cut it because i don't know if it will work 

• By Roadhog
      Is it possible to make one? Like with the .deb it will update itself. If it exists how would it work?