Jump to content

30,459 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a strange problem , I usually before updating to new hack , first remove the previous one and respring my iphone and updat the game and install the new pdated deb , but this time I just update the game and installed the new hack on previous hack and I didn't think this can make such a huge problem . after starting the game I see that my charchter speed hack doesn't work so I clicked on/off on all the items to reaload them and even without shoes my charecter stopped running and my game closed automatically many times , so I decided to remove the hack and game and install both again with double respring , anyway ,,, after upgrading some package like appkace and app manager , and respring most of my application disappeared but surprisingly I had cydia running in my phone and even ifile !!! cause many people had this issue but their cydia and ifile were gone and it was a big problem . with a huge chance I had a backup from two days ago on my icould and after checking and re runing uicache and everything finaly I erased my data and setting , during the restore I installed the game on ipad and I saw my new installed game without hack also have moving issue and game stuck and close after moving , so I found that I must die and everything will get back to default setting and now ! when I enter to the new farming part and after passing the entrace of the farm the game stuck again ( in both device and both with new installed game without hack  ) , so would you please let me know if anybody has even a part of this issue with this game .

also some interesting part that I found was , when I was in my base I took a gun from my inbox , the item ( gun ) didn't removed from my inbox ( the hack is not installed and even my device is not jailbroken yet ) and

after leaving my base when I took another gun it removed from my inbox .

 

Some extra info :

Today I installed IGG , officially from their official website

when I found the problem ( disapearing most of my apps , I unistalled the appsynce , re installed the substrate , cleaned cash with Icleaner pro and , removed my sources )

App manager , Appcake were upgraded ( I guess the app synce also installed or upgraded cause of appcake and many people mentioned that it can be the problem )

 

Thanks for your helps

@DiDA

Posted
9 hours ago, shinwg said:

I’m not sure ? what cause the problem if u have an older device 32x lot things support anymore. Other than I really can’t help u 

 

 

Thanks for trying and replying. I am on iPhone X 11.3.1. Starting to think that there isn’t any hope for me. I have installed other deb for various games last night and none worked. Mods IPA work without a hitch. I have one tweak installed, which is ShieldX, and its working pretty good. GameGem I stalled but useless

Posted
7 hours ago, arsalankingston said:

I have a strange problem , I usually before updating to new hack , first remove the previous one and respring my iphone and updat the game and install the new pdated deb , but this time I just update the game and installed the new hack on previous hack and I didn't think this can make such a huge problem . after starting the game I see that my charchter speed hack doesn't work so I clicked on/off on all the items to reaload them and even without shoes my charecter stopped running and my game closed automatically many times , so I decided to remove the hack and game and install both again with double respring , anyway ,,, after upgrading some package like appkace and app manager , and respring most of my application disappeared but surprisingly I had cydia running in my phone and even ifile !!! cause many people had this issue but their cydia and ifile were gone and it was a big problem . with a huge chance I had a backup from two days ago on my icould and after checking and re runing uicache and everything finaly I erased my data and setting , during the restore I installed the game on ipad and I saw my new installed game without hack also have moving issue and game stuck and close after moving , so I found that I must die and everything will get back to default setting and now ! when I enter to the new farming part and after passing the entrace of the farm the game stuck again ( in both device and both with new installed game without hack  ) , so would you please let me know if anybody has even a part of this issue with this game .

also some interesting part that I found was , when I was in my base I took a gun from my inbox , the item ( gun ) didn't removed from my inbox ( the hack is not installed and even my device is not jailbroken yet ) and

after leaving my base when I took another gun it removed from my inbox .

 

Some extra info :

Today I installed IGG , officially from their official website

when I found the problem ( disapearing most of my apps , I unistalled the appsynce , re installed the substrate , cleaned cash with Icleaner pro and , removed my sources )

App manager , Appcake were upgraded ( I guess the app synce also installed or upgraded cause of appcake and many people mentioned that it can be the problem )

 

Thanks for your helps

@DiDA

same problem I'm having.  Installed a fresh  LDOE 1.9.3 from Appstore. without the hack and still it freezes and crashes on the new location, i'm guessing it is not the hack causing it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Our picks

    • Jurassic World Alive +6 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Jurassic World Alive By Ludia
      Bundle ID: com.ludia.jw2
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jurassic-world-alive/id1231085864

      Hack Features:
      - Dino Don't Move
      - Inf.Battery
      - VIP Enabled

      This hack works on the latest x64 or ARM64 iDevices: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max, SE, iPod Touch 6G, iPad Air, Air 2, Pro & iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 and later.


      Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/topic/103431-jurassic-world-alive-v1829-dino-dont-move-more/?tab=comments#comment-3107135
      • 2,337 replies
    • Blade&Shield Girl: Idle RPG +3 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Blade & Shield Girl : Idle RPG By CodeDragon Co., LTD.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studiocodedragon.projectssglobal

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die
      - SRDebug Menu

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 0 replies
    • I'M Dead +6 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: I'M Dead By NADDIC GAMES Co Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.naddic.iamdead
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/im-dead/id6767488876?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Experience Multiplier
      - Move Speed Multiplier
      - No ADS

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 14 replies
    • I'M Dead : Hello, Limbo +6 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: I'M Dead By NADDIC GAMES Co Ltd.
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naddic.iamdead

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - Experience Multiplier
      - Move Speed Multiplier 
      - No ADS

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 0 replies
    • Jackal Squad: Classic Shooting v1.0064 [ +11 Cheats ] ADD Currency
      Modded/Hacked App: Jackal Squad: Classic Shooting By CTC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
      Bundle ID: com.rocket.jackal.squad
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jackal-squad-classic-shooting/id1601945004?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - VIP Active
      - ASD NO
      - Avatar Unlocked
      - Frame Unlocked
      - ADD Cash
      - ADD Coins
      - ADD Golden Key
      - ADD Silver Keys
      - ADD Titanium
      - ADD Scrolls
      - ADD Add Items
      - Unlimited Gas
      • 0 replies
    • Jackal Squad: Classic Shooting v1.0064 [ +11 Jailed ] ADD Currency
      Modded/Hacked App: Jackal Squad: Classic Shooting By CTC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
      Bundle ID: com.rocket.jackal.squad
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/jackal-squad-classic-shooting/id1601945004?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - VIP Active
      - ASD NO
      - Avatar Unlocked
      - Frame Unlocked
      - ADD Cash
      - ADD Coins
      - ADD Golden Key
      - ADD Silver Keys
      - ADD Titanium
      - ADD Scrolls
      - ADD Add Items
      - Unlimited Gas
      • 0 replies
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Bundle ID: com.dropfake.wb.dcko
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/dcko-super-hero-fighting-game/id6762230836?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 18 replies
    • Code Geass Nightmare Survivor JP / コードギアス ナイトメア・サバイバー +6 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: コードギアス ナイトメア・サバイバー By JORO, K.K.
      Bundle ID: jp.co.joro.cgs
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/%E3%82%B3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%82%AE%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B9-%E3%83%8A%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A2-%E3%82%B5%E3%83%90%E3%82%A4%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC/id6762118255?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - iGameGod / Filza / iMazing.
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak (from Sileo, Cydia or Zebra).

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Attack Speed Multiplier
      - Move Speed Multiplier
      - Battle Exp Multiplier
      - No ADS

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download Hack







       

      📖 iOS Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the .deb hack file from the link above. Use Safari, Google Chrome or other iOS browsers to download.
      STEP 2: Once the file has downloaded, tap on it and then you will be prompted on whether you want to open the deb with iGameGod or copy it to Filza.
      STEP 3: If needed, tap on the downloaded file again, then select ‘Normal Install’ from the options on your screen.
      STEP 4: Let iGameGod/Filza finish the cheat installation. If it doesn’t install successfully, see the note below.
      STEP 5: Open the game, log in to your iOSGods account when asked, then toggle on the features you want and enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Jailbreak iOS Hack Troubleshooting & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, please post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

      More iOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.

      Modded Android APKs
      Need modded apps or games for Android? Check out the latest custom APK mods, cheats & more in our Android Section.
      • 0 replies
    • Code Geass Nightmare Survivor JP / コードギアス ナイトメア・サバイバー +6 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: コードギアス ナイトメア・サバイバー By JORO, K.K.
      Bundle ID: jp.co.joro.cgs
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/%E3%82%B3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%82%AE%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B9-%E3%83%8A%E3%82%A4%E3%83%88%E3%83%A1%E3%82%A2-%E3%82%B5%E3%83%90%E3%82%A4%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC/id6762118255?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Attack Speed Multiplier
      - Move Speed Multiplier
      - Battle Exp Multiplier
      - No ADS

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 0 replies
    • Yes, Your Grace 2: Snowfall +1 Jailed Cheat [ Full Game Unlocked ]
      Modded/Hacked App: Yes, Your Grace 2: Snowfall By Noodlecake Studios Inc
      Bundle ID: com.noodlecake.yesyourgrace2snowfall
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/yes-your-grace-2-snowfall/id6757407113?uo=4

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      -- Full Game Unlocked
      • 0 replies
    • Stones and Bones v1.0.0 [ +5 Cheats ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Stones and Bones By MEGAGIGA GAMES BILISIM AS
      Bundle ID: com.stones.bones
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/stones-and-bones/id6810274988?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Resources
      - Never Die
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 1 reply
    • Stones and Bones v1.0.0 [ +5 Jailed ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Stones and Bones By MEGAGIGA GAMES BILISIM AS
      Bundle ID: com.stones.bones
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/stones-and-bones/id6810274988?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Resources
      - Never Die
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 1 reply
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines