- Ruby Red
- Matte Black
28 posts in this topic
Browsing and searching all kind of stuff in world wide web I have found a super Terminal for our working Cydia Jailbreak
I have tested a lot of terminals from many repos, most of them are buggy or not work at all.
Has a nice sleek and coloured interface
The best thing is that is being regularly updated
The last update was 7 January 2018
Note This terminal is tested on my ios 10.2.1 Saigon jailbreak and is working perfectly!
Supports ios versions 6.0 to 10.3.3
React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info All credits goes to the creator of this terminal.
By Harry P0tter
Firstly, I have nothing to do with the jailbreak or making it. All of the credits for the jailbreak will be at the bottom!!
A 64bit iPhone so anything from the 5S and above EXCEPT IPHONE 7-10!! iPhone 7-10 DO NOT WORK!!
1. Plug your iPhone into your pc
2. Download Cydia Impactor http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
3. Unzip cydia impactor, open and run the application
4. Go back to google and go to https://g0blin.sticktron.net/
5. Drag the file to desktop (for easy access)
6. Go back to Cydia impactor, select your iPhone's name
7. Drag and Drop the file you downloaded from g0blin into Cydia impactor.
8. Type in your Apple ID and password (100% safe, it will not be shared)
9. Once it finishes downloading to your phone, it may say on your PC; ERROR PLIST, if it says that don't worry it's not bad, it still downloaded to your phone.
10. Go to your photo and you'll need to go to settings-general-profiles and device management-(your gmail) and tap it and TRUST
11. Go back to your screen, you'll see an app named 'g0blin' open it and tap 'jailbreak', this can take up to 7 times to work I've heard!!
12. You're jailbroken and Cydia should appear!! Have fun!
Credits: ME for making the list ONLY.
for the jailbreak credits: Sticktron lead the operation but these people helped: Siguza, Ian Beer, windknown, Luca Todesco, xerub, tihmstar, saurik, uroboro, Abraham Masri, arx8x, cryptic; tyler, the creator, my muse, madflav0r coco diaz. As far as I know.
Big thanks to @Amuyea @Zimon for helping me to done this App. After few days, float converter tools finally complete!
This is a converter which use for Float Convert. The value is what you saw it during you are using GDB / LLDB.
- Convert float value from GDB/LLDB >> Float value.
- Convert 10byte Decimal >> 16byte Hexdecimal.
- Convert 16byte Hexdecimal >> 16byte Decimal.
UI for the APP:
GDB/lldb when u found a float value ( i found this float from skill cooling time which is float value)
( all the ARM instruction included / .f32 / .f64 / f ) (armv7 - vxxx.f32, arm64 - fxxx.32 xx)
Enter the value from R1 (1084227584) to iOSGods Calculator "Float Section" (Page1), after you entered the value, press "Done".
the value in "Float:" is what exactly we want. So 1084227584 means my skill cooling time is 5.0 seconds.
Page 2: 16byte Hexdecimal to 10byte decimal.
Page 3: 10byte Decimal to 16byte Hexdecimal.
Download link :
React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
- @xiaov (for coding)
- @Amuyea (for UI design and tester)
- @Zimon (for UI design and image)
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
- Administrator |
- Global Moderator |
- Moderator |
- ViP Plus |
- ViP |
- Cheater |
- Modder |
- Novice Cheater |
- Rookie Modder |
- Contributor |
- Senior Member |
- Member |