• Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
reignman

Help/Support How to trick an app from detecting a VPN connection

12 posts in this topic

Question

Hello,

as I mention in my title I was wondering if there's a way to trick an app from detecting a VPN connection.

To be more precise this application requires a U.S. IP address, but has some sort of mechanism that detects

when a VPN connection is made.

Any ideas?

11 answers to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Xezer
      Hi everyone,is someone try iosgods hacks(tweaks,IGMM) for jb 11?
      I tryed some of them,tweaks dont appear in settings and IGMM doesnt pop up menu.
    • By XLR8
      I tried compiling my tweak on windows linux subsystem and got this. It seems I'm missing some dependency. Anyone know which one it is ?

• By Brookie
      Hello Everyone,
      I sent h3lix.tihmstar.net link to my friend for jailbreaking an iphoneC iOS 10.3.3.  However, she used the none working version from the third party NO ADVERTISING ALLOWED! RC1 instead of my link.  Since iFile was not compatible with h3lix’s jb, I recommended Filza File manager without knowing that she had used the NO ADVERTISING ALLOWED! to jb her iDevie.  ALL APPS (cydia, settings, safari, ..etc.)  are gone after installing Filza.  We could not restored the iDevice back to its factory settings without the settings app to turn off find my iPhone.  Please advise what should i do to restore an iPhoneC to its factory setting or fix the none working h3lix jb.
      your help is very much appreciated,
    • By fang3333
      hi im new to this and i get an error message at first try now i dont know what to do 
      i just tryed to install summon war 10000 time but the error always poping up
      here picture link https://imgur.com/Oi8FL2g
      and ijust tryed with summon war not with others game  
    • By IshMeNick
      I'm looking for at least three people to confirm if my DIY Hack still works or not. My iPad is unjailbroken, therefore, I can't test it for myself (hence, why I am here).
      If this is in the wrong section, I apologize.