HOW TO EDIT IPA FILES ON IPAD?

Oni_genji

8 posts in this topic

I have been wanting to play this game called kingdom new lands on my iPad for so long. But the problem is that I'm on ios9.3.3 and I need iOS 10 to run the game. So I went on a did a help/support. And this guy said to change the Deb file to iPad file and to then open the Deb file and then to change the plist so the minium said 9. I followed every step but the zip file (originally the ipa file I changed to Deb) won't open I tried it on ifile and filza and documents 5, nothing worked.so pls let me know how I can change the plist or any other way to get the game on ios9. And don't tell me to update to iOS 10. THX HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT

You need to extract your ipa file by using Filza, find out Info.plist file and open it as text, searching "MinimumOSVersion" (without quote) and change it same as your ios version

When done, save it and compress the Payload folder as zip and rename to ipa. You can use Filza to install it

Good luck

16 hours ago, heinekenpsx said:

You need to extract your ipa file by using Filza, find out Info.plist file and open it as text, searching "MinimumOSVersion" (without quote) and change it same as your ios version

When done, save it and compress the Payload folder as zip and rename to ipa. You can use Filza to install it

Good luck

When I extract it nothing happens

2 hours ago, heinekenpsx said:

S

So you can try to rename ipa to zip and extract it

Wait so change from game.ipa to game.zip (like rename) . If so I tried it and I clicked on the zip file and it said 'couldn't decompress this file'

Archived