MARVEL Contest of Champions v44.0.1 +11++ Amazing Cheats!

Rook

3,273 posts in this topic

Just a warning to others - I caught a one month ban on one of my accounts. I believe it was for using a mod in featured arena in the veterans bracket. I have 2 other accounts in the beginners bracket that didn't get any sort of ban. 

• Like 1

I've been using this hack for over 2 years without ever being banned.  Have a 470K account. I only use "Opponents don't block".  Any other features, you risk getting banned.  Kabam tracks the amounts of hits you make for the most part.  So if you're using 1-hit kill, you will eventually get banned when they do a sweep.  Harder and newer content are always tracked.  

• Like 1

Did you use "opponents don't block" in 5.3 and 5.4?

6 hours ago, mventura0778 said:

I've been using this hack for over 2 years without ever being banned.  Have a 470K account. I only use "Opponents don't block".  Any other features, you risk getting banned.  Kabam tracks the amounts of hits you make for the most part.  So if you're using 1-hit kill, you will eventually get banned when they do a sweep.  Harder and newer content are always tracked.  

Did you use "opponents don't block" in 5.3 and 5.4?

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines