Welcome to iOSGods
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
 Login to Account  Create an Account

Photo
 Hack

Bleach Brave Souls v4.0.2 +4 Free Mod

Hack

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#71 arabianknight21

Posted A day ago

arabianknight21
Thanks
Thanks

#72 +k3nzaki

Posted A day ago

k3nzaki
  • +ViP
Thanks

9.3.3 crashed..
If not 9.3.3, u try uninstall the deb in Cydia , and reinstall the deb file you download.,.
Then reboot Phone.

I try still the same I on 6plus iOS 9.3.2 is there any other option for me to try?

#73 xiaov

Posted A day ago

xiaov
  • Senior Members
  • 243 Posts
Thanks

I try still the same I on 6plus iOS 9.3.2 is there any other option for me to try?

9.3.2  and 9.3.3 still fixing by App developer.. (not me )

Haven get any update news about it.

#74 Chrisdbz

Posted A day ago

Chrisdbz
Thanks
Is this the same as the one off dida only With the extra no skill cooldown feature? Because i am ussing didas mod for couple months now without being banned. Just want to make sure that this one is anti bann to before i switch to this one.

#75 xiaov

Posted A day ago

xiaov
  • Senior Members
  • 243 Posts
Thanks

Is this the same as the one off dida only With the extra no skill cooldown feature? Because i am ussing didas mod for couple months now without being banned. Just want to make sure that this one is anti bann to before i switch to this one.

same with Dida, but mine with in-game button..
U can switch On/Off immediately..

i Didnt made Anti-Ban, so there is risk for it...So if you scare, better don't try ...
thanks..

#76 Chrisdbz

Posted A day ago

Chrisdbz
Thanks
Thanks for the fast respond, i read in the comments above that it keeps freezing(currently on a iPhone 6S 9.3.3) Could u give a uptade when that is fixed? Ps: keep the good work up Goes for dida aswell ;)

#77 xiaov

Posted A day ago

xiaov
  • Senior Members
  • 243 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the fast respond, i read in the comments above that it keeps freezing(currently on a iPhone 6S 9.3.3) Could u give a uptade when that is fixed? Ps: keep the good work up Goes for dida aswell ;)

Yes, is software problem... i cannot do anything without it ..

So have to wait for good news from them..

Currently support to  9.3.1 only..

#78 fishyu88

Posted 20 hours ago

fishyu88
Thanks
thanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users