Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes Cheats v0.33.91 +8 [ Multiply Attack & More ]

Rook

3,012 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Socius said:

Hey @Laxus would you be able to fix the hack like Danyal did last time? Right now the damage/defense sliders only work on the health bars and not protection bars. Danyal gave me a version to test with proper damage increase and reduction to protection as well as health, so i know it’s possible. I’m not sure how hard it might be to do though. Thanks. 

Hide contents

just so I’m clear on what I’m saying, this is how the game engine works right now:

Attack = original attack damage

Prot = Protection

HP = Health

normally the engine does this when you attack:

If Attack < Prot then Prot = Prot - Attack

ElseIf Attack > Prot then Prot = Prot - Prot and HP = HP - (Attack - Prot)

The problem is right now, the hack isn’t increasing Attack. it’s modifying the HP = HP - (Attack - Prot) section, by multiplying the (Attack - Prot) part.  So the hack rewrites it as HP = HP - ((Attack - Prot) * x) where x is the slider multiplier (1-20)  

So this is why it’s a problem. let’s try an example where Attack = 25000, Prot = 50000, HP = 30000, and the damage slider is on 20x  

If Attack (25000) < Prot (50000) then Prot = 50000 - 25000  

Nothing happens and nothing changes. Because the hack isn’t increasing damage dealt  it’s increasing damage taken by HP. But if the attack damage variable isn’t being increased, there is no damage being done to the health bar at all.

The end result of that is the character is left with 25000 prot and 30000 HP. Let’s do another example.   Danyal’s fix applied the 1-20x damage slider to the protection bar as well.  So his hack works like this: 

If Attack < Prot then Prot = Prot - (Attack * x)

ElseIf Attack > Prot then Prot = Prot - Prot and HP = HP - ((Attack - Prot) * x)

so this has one benefit. using the example from before, where Attack = 25000, Prot = 50000, HP = 30000, and the damage slider is on 20x, this is what happens:

If Attack (25000) < Prot (50000) then Prot = 50000 - (25000  * 20)

the character ends up with 0 protection here because there was 500,000 damage done. But the damage was only done to the protection bar.  Because the hack only increases damage taken by protection and health.  Not damage dealt by an attack.

If we do the same example as above, but have an attack that does 51,000 damage instead, this is what happens:

IfElse Attack (51000) > Prot (50000) then Prot = Prot - (Prot * x) and HP = HP - ((Attack{51000} - Prot{50000}) * x(20)

this means with a character that had 50k Prot and 30k health, and an attack that does 51k damage, and with 20x damage slider enabled, the character loses all their Prot, but since Prot - Attack is only 1000 damage, only 1000 damage is multiplied by 20. Meaning the character takes 20k damage to health. So a 51,000 damage attack, on a character with 50k protection and 30k health, does a total of 70k damage   With 20x damage multiplier. And if the attack was 49,999 instead of 51,000, then the total damage it would do with 20x damage multiplier would only be 49,999. Because the hack currently just increases the damage the protection and health bars take, and not how much damage the original attack does. And before that damage is dealt, the game engine itself decides what portion of the normal damage hits protection, and if any damage at all hits the health bar. 

I tried to explain this as well as I could. Let me know if you understand my point. Thank you!

If I understand correctly it need to reduce the shield value aswell right? New deb should be what you need if so :wonder: 

5 hours ago, Laxus said:

If I understand correctly it need to reduce the shield value aswell right? New deb should be what you need if so :wonder: 

Hey @Laxus yes it does need to affect protection damage as well. The example I gave affects both defense (damage you take) and offense (damage you give). So with 20x defense slider, an attack against you that should do 20,000 damage still does 20,000 damage to your protection bar. But only 1,000 to your health bar.  Because currently it’s only working on reducing or increasing damage to health bars.  Thanks!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Socius said:

Hey @Laxus yes it does need to affect protection damage as well. The example I gave affects both defense (damage you take) and offense (damage you give). So with 20x defense slider, an attack against you that should do 20,000 damage still does 20,000 damage to your protection bar. But only 1,000 to your health bar.  Because currently it’s only working on reducing or increasing damage to health bars.  Thanks!

Have you tried the new deb?

• Winner 1

1 hour ago, Laxus said:

Hey. Thanks! I didn’t realize you meant for me to try downloading the new deb file. I thought you meant I’m going to need to wait for a new deb file with the fixes. Haha. I just tried it and it’s working beautifully! Thank you!

On 8/14/2020 at 7:09 PM, Laxus said:

Hey @Laxus

I noticed a feature of the mod that can give away the fact that a hack was used. A while ago, SWGoH started recording battle duration, characters used, as well as their health and protection percentages at the end of battle. This is recorded for galactic championship fights and is viewable by all. It was specifically designed to help catch hackers.  And I just noticed that when using the One Hit Kill feature, it does a lot of damage to health and kills the enemy. BUT...it doesn’t do damage to protection. So the characters will die, but it will be recorded that they died with 0 health and full protection. Is there a way to make One Hit Kill also damage the protection bar?  It’s also possible that SWGoH records this data for all other battles to investigate hacking reports. So it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, Socius said:

Hey @Laxus

I noticed a feature of the mod that can give away the fact that a hack was used. A while ago, SWGoH started recording battle duration, characters used, as well as their health and protection percentages at the end of battle. This is recorded for galactic championship fights and is viewable by all. It was specifically designed to help catch hackers.  And I just noticed that when using the One Hit Kill feature, it does a lot of damage to health and kills the enemy. BUT...it doesn’t do damage to protection. So the characters will die, but it will be recorded that they died with 0 health and full protection. Is there a way to make One Hit Kill also damage the protection bar?  It’s also possible that SWGoH records this data for all other battles to investigate hacking reports. So it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Isn’t the new deb I already added damage to the shield? Perhap you want to seperate it to another switch (option). For example x Damage to shield switch and x damage to Heath switch?

Current version it’s all in one switch :wonder:

Updated by Laxus

9 hours ago, Laxus said:

Isn’t the new deb I already added damage to the shield? Perhap you want to seperate it to another switch (option). For example x Damage to shield switch and x damage to Heath switch?

Current version it’s all in one switch :wonder:

Your damage sliders are working perfectly!  I’m taking about the One Hit Kill toggle. Right now it kills the enemy when they’re hit by doing like 999,999,999 damage to their health bar to instant kill them. Normally we wouldn’t notice anything because it’s properly killing the enemy in 1 hit. But the problem I noticed is with the cheat detection system they created, it now records how much health and protection someone has at the end of a galactic championship battle.  So for example, you use one hit kill on someone with 20k protection and 40k health. That person died as they should. But with the new SWGoH system, it’ll record that they died, but that they died with 0 health, but still 100% protection! Because one hit kill just kills them by killing their health bar. Does that explain it a bit better?  Obviously I’m not using One hit kill atm, but I would hate for someone to get banned for a simple thing like this. 

26 minutes ago, Socius said:

Your damage sliders are working perfectly!  I’m taking about the One Hit Kill toggle. Right now it kills the enemy when they’re hit by doing like 999,999,999 damage to their health bar to instant kill them. Normally we wouldn’t notice anything because it’s properly killing the enemy in 1 hit. But the problem I noticed is with the cheat detection system they created, it now records how much health and protection someone has at the end of a galactic championship battle.  So for example, you use one hit kill on someone with 20k protection and 40k health. That person died as they should. But with the new SWGoH system, it’ll record that they died, but that they died with 0 health, but still 100% protection! Because one hit kill just kills them by killing their health bar. Does that explain it a bit better?  Obviously I’m not using One hit kill atm, but I would hate for someone to get banned for a simple thing like this. 

Probably you used the ohk feature, it not made by me. Try using the multiply damage and defense only if you want safe

EDIT: I misread, seem like you not using the ohk feature. IF you not using then there is no way the damage that high

Updated by Laxus

• Our picks

• WAR OF THE VISIONS FFBE Cheats v8.6.0 +3 [ Multiply Damage & Defense ]
      Modded/Hacked App: FINAL FANTASY BE:WOTV By SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.square-enix.WOTVffbeww
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/final-fantasy-be-wotv/id1484937345?uo=4

Hack Features:
      - Multiply Attack
      - Multiply Defense
      - Full Map Movement

Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/topic/173485-final-fantasy-bewotv-v730-jailed-cheats-3/

iOS Hack Download Link: https://iosgods.com/topic/173483-war-of-the-visions-ffbe-cheats-v740-3-multiply-damage-defense/
      • 124 replies
    • Slash & Girl - Endless Run By Shenzhen Qingtian IE Technology Co., Ltd v7.9.981 Cheats +4
      Modded/Hacked App: Slash & Girl - Endless Run By Shenzhen Qingtian IE Technology Co., Ltd
      Bundle ID: com.slash.girl.redfish
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/vn/app/slash-girl-endless-run/id1484766098?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Sideloadly / Cydia Impactor or alternatives.
      - A Computer Running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

Hack Features:
      - No die
      - One hit
      - Freeze combo
      - Freeze lighting
      • 3 replies
    • Slash & Girl - Endless Run By Shenzhen Qingtian IE Technology Co., Ltd v7.9.981 Cheats +7
      Modded/Hacked App: Slash & Girl - Endless Run By Shenzhen Qingtian IE Technology Co., Ltd
      Bundle ID: com.slash.girl.redfish
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/vn/app/slash-girl-endless-run/id1484766098?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iGameGod / Filza / iMazing / or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia, Sileo or Zebra).

Hack Features:
      - No die
      - One hit
      - Earn more currencies
      - Custom score
      - Freeze combo
      - Freeze lighting
      - Jump height
      • 32 replies
    • Blood Knight : 3D Idle RPG v2.98 Cheats +1
      Modded/Hacked App: Blood Knight : 3D Idle RPG By SUPERBOX. Inc
      Bundle ID: com.superbox.ios.blood
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/blood-knight-3d-idle-rpg/id6443827240?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - High damage
      • 75 replies
    • Blood Knight : 3D Idle RPG v2.98 Cheats +1
      Modded/Hacked App: Blood Knight : 3D Idle RPG By SUPERBOX. Inc
      Bundle ID: com.superbox.ios.blood
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/blood-knight-3d-idle-rpg/id6443827240?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - iGameGod / Filza / iMazing or any other file managers for iOS.

Hack Features:
      - High damage
      • 37 replies
    • [ Dead by Daylight TW ] 黎明死線M - Envoy v1.0.32 +27 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: 黎明死線M - Envoy [ Dead by Daylight Mobile TW ] By Envoy Interactive Entertainment Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.netease.dbdtw
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/tw/app/%E9%BB%8E%E6%98%8E%E6%AD%BB%E7%B7%9Am-envoy/id1504610184?uo=4

Hack Features:
      - No Skill Check
      - No Killer Attack/Miss Cooldown
      - Custom Speed
      - Killer Location Cham
      - Survivor Location Cham
      - Generator Cham
      - Totems Cham
      - Chest Cham
      - Portal Cham
      - Hatch Cham
      - Hooks Cham
      - Trap Cham
      - Escape Switch Cham
      - Normal Pallet Cham
      - Dream Pallet Cham
      - Lockers Cham
      - Survivor Trap Immunity
      - Instant Window Vault*
      - Instant Destroy Pallets*
      - Instant Pickup Downed Players*
      - Custom FOV
      - Disable Footsteps - use as a survivor.
      - No Nurse Fatigue
      - Instant Nurse Teleport
      - Nurse Teleport Through Anything
      - Better Aim Assist
      - No Heartbeat

* Under one switch

iOS Hack Download Link: https://iosgods.com/topic/164639-dead-by-daylight-tw-%E9%BB%8E%E6%98%8E%E6%AD%BB%E7%B7%9Am-envoy-v1024-27-cheats/
      • 95 replies
    • OUTERPLANE - Strategy Anime v1.1.92 Cheats +4
      Modded/Hacked App: OUTERPLANE - Strategy Anime By Smilegate Holdings, Inc.
      Bundle ID: com.smilegate.outerplane.stove.ios
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/outerplane-strategy-anime/id1630880836?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.

Hack Features:
      - God mode
      - OHK
      - Unlimited AP
      - No CD skill
      • 69 replies
    • Boomerang RPG v1.0.18 Cheats +3
      Modded/Hacked App: Boomerang RPG By SuperPlanet corp.
      Bundle ID: com.superplanet.boomerang
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/boomerang-rpg/id6472151756?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - God mode
      - High damage
      - Fast attack
      • 18 replies
    • Boomerang RPG v1.0.18 Cheats +3
      Modded/Hacked App: Boomerang RPG By SuperPlanet corp.
      Bundle ID: com.superplanet.boomerang
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/boomerang-rpg/id6472151756?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.

Hack Features:
      - God mode
      - Fast attack
      - High damage
      • 59 replies
    • 菇勇者傳說-送3000抽 v2.0.13 Cheats +2
      Modded/Hacked App: 菇勇者傳說-送3000抽 By JOY MOBILE NETWORK PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.mxdzz.tw.ios
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/tw/app/%E8%8F%87%E5%8B%87%E8%80%85%E5%82%B3%E8%AA%AA-%E9%80%813000%E6%8A%BD/id6466405648?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - God mode
      - OHK
      • 54 replies
    • BiliBili - HD Anime, Videos v2.81.0 Cheats +4
      Modded/Hacked App: BiliBili - HD Anime, Videos By BALABOOM PTE LTD
      Bundle ID: com.bstar.intl
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/vn/app/bilibili-hd-anime-videos/id1548857482?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - No ads
      - Minimize watermark
      - Watch 4k
      - Can download 4k
      • 101 replies
    • BiliBili - HD Anime, Videos v2.81.0 Cheats +4
      Modded/Hacked App: BiliBili - HD Anime, Videos By BALABOOM PTE LTD
      Bundle ID: com.bstar.intl
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/vn/app/bilibili-hd-anime-videos/id1548857482?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - No ads
      - Minimize watermark
      - Watch 4k
      - Can download 4k
      • 51 replies

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines