Jump to content

425 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh, thanks! So I need to download two apps @@Basmal121

I logged in in both apps, but when I go to the video, and I leave it in the background, and come back, no points. Do you know why? Note : I actually turn off my iPad, but the app still in background, is that why?

Is your VPN location at Singapore?

Posted

Oh, thanks! So I need to download two apps @@Basmal121

I logged in in both apps, but when I go to the video, and I leave it in the background, and come back, no points. Do you know why? Note : I actually turn off my iPad, but the app still in background, is that why?

It's because you have to leave the app open unless you use dissident

Posted (edited)

It asked me for a phone number, an address and a zip code when I tried to redeem, I put a fake one in because I tried using my real one and it kept saying "phone no invalid" like wtf so I just put a fake one in and lets see what happens. I tried to redeem a $10 paypal just so you know.

Updated by Golden9999
Posted

guys please when i choose any reward it's says Reward not available for all rewards i tried while vpn on/off, and i can't switch my points to perk i don't see the option

thanks.

Posted

Oh, thanks! So I need to download two apps @@Basmal121

I logged in in both apps, but when I go to the video, and I leave it in the background, and come back, no points. Do you know why? Note : I actually turn off my iPad, but the app still in background, is that why?

Maybe. I keep the app in Foreground
Posted

When you use the most recent version of AppTrailers to redeem and it says "Reward Not Available", its their hidden way of saying you're suspended.  If you try to cash out on an older version of AppTrailers (like 5.4, same version that StalkTrailers is based on), you'll get the "Account Suspended" error if you are suspended.  They want you to keep running ads so they earn more money while you're suspended.  This is a company that is owned by Perk after all.  They do this sort of thing all the time.  When you get suspended on their Perk apps, they'll tell you to not cash out but you can continue earning points...they MAY or MAY NOT give you your account back.....but if you continue getting points, you are giving them free advertising and revenue....if you don't continue getting points and they wait 30 days to get back with you, they wipe your points out....they get free advertising either way....

Posted

It asked me for a phone number, an address and a zip code when I tried to redeem, I put a fake one in because I tried using my real one and it kept saying "phone no invalid" like wtf so I just put a fake one in and lets see what happens. I tried to redeem a $10 paypal just so you know.

I have real information in mine and I actually got everything I redeemed from them thus far.

When you use the most recent version of AppTrailers to redeem and it says "Reward Not Available", its their hidden way of saying you're suspended.  If you try to cash out on an older version of AppTrailers (like 5.4, same version that StalkTrailers is based on), you'll get the "Account Suspended" error if you are suspended.  They want you to keep running ads so they earn more money while you're suspended.  This is a company that is owned by Perk after all.  They do this sort of thing all the time.  When you get suspended on their Perk apps, they'll tell you to not cash out but you can continue earning points...they MAY or MAY NOT give you your account back.....but if you continue getting points, you are giving them free advertising and revenue....if you don't continue getting points and they wait 30 days to get back with you, they wipe your points out....they get free advertising either way....

I was "banned/suspended" and after being suspended I got probably over $50 in gift cards from them. So some of that is false.

Posted

I wish I could get something out of this....in a week...I have gotten.....hold onto your seats.....a mind blowing.....82.....CENTS!  Yup, that's it.....nothing but suspension after suspension.  I redeemed several times under several conditions that I have posted on here and get nothing but BANS...I have transferred over 100K points worth to Perk and my account is under Government ID review....and I know IF they let me have my account, they'll cancel my rewards b/c it'll be "too high"....they don't want people to cash out $100 at once..I don't understand how people are getting anything from it.....the last time I was suspended from AppTrailers was $5 redemption ONE time in 48 hours...i didn't get the money, so I went to redeem about $15 that I had built up in points, just to realize that I have been suspended.....

Posted

I wish I could get something out of this....in a week...I have gotten.....hold onto your seats.....a mind blowing.....82.....CENTS!  Yup, that's it.....nothing but suspension after suspension.  I redeemed several times under several conditions that I have posted on here and get nothing but BANS...I have transferred over 100K points worth to Perk and my account is under Government ID review....and I know IF they let me have my account, they'll cancel my rewards b/c it'll be "too high"....they don't want people to cash out $100 at once..I don't understand how people are getting anything from it.....the last time I was suspended from AppTrailers was $5 redemption ONE time in 48 hours...i didn't get the money, so I went to redeem about $15 that I had built up in points, just to realize that I have been suspended.....

You tried to redeem $100?

That makes it look suspicious, try to start of low then go up so you wont get insta ban.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Our picks

    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Cheats ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Jailed ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Jailed ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 1 reply
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Bundle ID: com.dropfake.wb.dcko
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/dcko-super-hero-fighting-game/id6762230836?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 19 replies
    • Dead Ahead: Enforcers +4 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Dead Ahead: Enforcers By ABE Entertainment Limited
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobirate.dacom

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - NO ADS

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 1 reply
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dropfake.wb.dcko

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 2 replies
    • Food Gang v2.2.4 [ +8 Jailed ] ADD Currency
      Modded/Hacked App: Food Gang By Bloop
      Bundle ID: com.bloop.food
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/food-gang/id1497116240?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ATK MAX
      - HP MAX
      === VIP ===
      - VIP Active
      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - ADD Tokens
      - Opponent & AI / Don't Attack
      • 1 reply
    • Castle Master:Total Battle v1.0.2 [ +8 Cheats ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: Castle Master:Total Battle By Beijing Quhai Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.funsea.castlemaster
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/castle-master-total-battle/id6772035529?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Coin Multiplier
      - Diamond Multiplier
      - Green Gem Multiplier
      - EXP Multiplier
      - Cup Multiplier
      - Multi Chest
      - Free Arena Chest
      - Tile Cost / No Need B-Gold Reveal Tile / Easy Win
      • 0 replies
    • Castle Master:Total Battle v1.0.2 [ +8 Jailed ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: Castle Master:Total Battle By Beijing Quhai Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.funsea.castlemaster
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/castle-master-total-battle/id6772035529?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Coin Multiplier
      - Diamond Multiplier
      - Green Gem Multiplier
      - EXP Multiplier
      - Cup Multiplier
      - Multi Chest
      - Free Arena Chest
      - Tile Cost / No Need B-Gold Reveal Tile / Easy Win
      • 2 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines