• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Infamous-Bluetooth

Android Tutorial
HOW TO HACK SOME ONLINE GAME USING CHARLES PROXY

63 posts in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheArmQueen

The following service lets you download an APK onto your PC/MAC through a web browser .
      All you need to do is enter the game/app's package name . Example -> com.kiloo.subwaysurf
      Or the Google Play Store ID -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiloo.subwaysurf&hl=en
      info It will take some time to generate the Download Link depending on File Size & Wifi Connection
      Website Link & Screenshots : 

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Other Websites You Can Use :

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
    • By evildog1
      I have found a new way to decrypt .dll and other files using Termux. In this tutorial, I'll show you how to decrypt an encrypted .dll file
      Requirements:
      - Rooted device or Emulator. ARM or x86.
      - A powerful Android device: 1 GB RAM, 4 cores, 1.5 - 2.x GHz. If you have a low-end device, your device may freeze during dumping.
      - Available free space of Internal storage or Sdcard: 2 GB
      - Requires Android 5.0 and up. Works on Marshmallow 6.0.1. Termux will not work on 4.4.4 and below.
      - Termux app. It is avaliable on Play Store
      - Modified Winhex for Windows (free version will not work for this purpose).

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Notes:
      There is no need PIE patching. gdb 7.12 natively support Android 5.0 and up
      If your device is running Kitkat 4.4.4 and below, please read my old tutorial:
      Using Android Emulator?
      Sorry, gdb gcore doesn't work with x86.
      Finding the package name of the app:
      Find the package name of the app you're going to hack!
      This will be required to find the app in the Terminal app we're going to use soon.
      It's usually called "com.DEVELOPER_CODE.GAME_CODE".
      You can find it going (with your browser) to the Google Play website, looking for the game you have installed on your device and then copying what's next to "id=".
      See screenshot:

Alternatively, you can Install Package Name Viewer 2.0 from play store and you'll find the package name of any app you have installed on your device.

If your device is running Cyanogenmod/Lineage OS, you can go to Settings -> Apps and then you'll find the package name of any app you have installed on your device.

Termux setup and decryption:
      Open Termux. It should be very similar to the following one:

Type the following commands:
      apt update Update package infomation
      apt-get update downloads the package lists from the repositories and "updates" them to get information on the newest versions of packages and their dependencies.

apt install gdb tsu Install both gdb and tsu
      gdb is a process debugger
      tsu is a root mode for Termux.
      Press the home button and launch the game. Let the game fully load.
      Open multitask, and go back to Termux
      Type the following commands:
      su Enter Superuser mode
      Grant root access to enter superuser mode for your device when asked.
      dumpsys meminfo | grep com*
      Show process list
      This command will search for all the running processes starting with "com." (the * is a jolly symbol which means any letter/number/symbol). The package name of the game is always at top. Don't forget to write it down

exit
      Exit Superuser mode
      tsu
      Enter root mode for Termux
      gdb -pid <pid>
      attach a process with gdb

Example:
      gdb -pid 12345 Hit return to continue when asked.
      Do not worry about any warnings like these you may read in the Terminal app:

gcore <path>
      save core file
      Example:
      gcore /sdcard/thegametodump Type Y when asked
      This will take 3-5 minutes. You device may freeze during dumping. Do not touch your device.
      quit
      quit gdb
      And deattach the process when asked
      Or you can exit Termux session from notification

Connect your device to your computer and copy your dumped file, if the file does not appear, just create a folder and move the file. This way Windows should be able to see it
      Recover decrypted files using WinHex:
      Open Winhex.exe
      File -> Open... and select a dumped file
      Tools -> Disk Tools -> File Recovery by Type

Click the "+" next to "Programs" (1) and check "Windows exec." (2). Now, select the folder where you want the new file to be generated under "Output Folder" (3).
      Ensure "Complere byte-level search" is checked (4) and then click "OK" (5).

The file recover will now begin and, when it finished you'll get a message like this:

Now, reach the location where you saved this file and delete all files with the ".com" extension. They're not needed and may only cause confusion.
      You can finally close WinHex.
      Happy modding!
      Credits:
      iAndroHacker
      x-ways devs (Winhex program)
      Fredrik (Termux app)
    • By Infamous-Bluetooth

Well that's pretty easy, just search IsGenuine, GetSignature or InstalledFromRightLocation and return it to TRUE. They are all boolean.

Use dnSpy, it's much easier to edit code. Right click inside method code, select "Edit Method (C#)..." and replace it with "return true;"

Tip: Dump source code from dll and search keywords in files using Notepad++ and analize them. It's much easier for me because i can search string, url string, excat code etc.

Keywords to search: Integrity, Check, Genuine, Signature, Installed, Location etc.

How i found IsGenuine?

First, i was analizing ShowInvalidBuildError() but i was unable to locate the check, so i just just dump the entire source code and search "signature" in files using Notepad++ because it's much easier for me to find the useful code. My former friend told me that trick.

How i found InstalledFromRightLocation?

I recorded a logcat using Matlog app to find an error, and i already found interesting function ReceiveInstallFromWrongLocationError()

so i took a look in dnSpy. I analized it , look InitOnStart() and there is a code

bool flag2 = AndroidUnityUtilWrapper.InstalledFromRightLocation(); InstalledFromRightLocation() is also an interesting method. It was a boolean so I returned it true and it worked!

Credits:
      iAndroHacker
    • By Joel Ohsteen
      Hey guys,
      I'd like to share my personal sniping method that I use to catch high IV pokemons for free. 
      Link: www.pokegoscout.com
      iDevices: PokeGo++ [Google it ;)]
      Android: https://github.com/pokesniperandroid/PokeSniper-Android/releases
      I recommend you to use www.pokegoscout.com to find a huge list of rare high IV pokemons and their co-ordinates.
      You can then use the above cited applications to fake your location and snipe your favorite pokemon. All the things I've linked to, are absolutely free!
      Happy sniping!