Jump to content

15 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello

yesterday I had a big problem that and always present

I wanted to install filza on the iphone, but no way to l install

So I figured I'll install cydia eraser to redo a clean jailbreak, j installs cydia eraser and eraser once install the iphone turns off.

I raise the iphone with pp on the iphone and the big surprise, the application cydia, ifile, pro and cydia eraser icleaner have disappeared from the iphone, but the more funny c is that all my other tweak like volt, theme simplicious and other market but cydia n is more the

I decided to redo the jailbreak with cydia impactor on computer, so I delete l old certificate and I new jailbreak

the jailbreak and managed, all c went well, but always the me problem, n cydia is not on the iphone, it n appears not, so that all the other tweak are functional

j I need help to find out how, I n is more ifile since the crash of l iphone, thanks to all

iphone 6

ios 9.3.3

jailbreak cydia impactor

thanks

Posted

Try opening the pp app and when it's open you allow the notifications but then go into your settings and turn off notifications and try that. I'm not sure if that will work but works for if you reboot after locking screen and not respring and it may be the problem.

Posted

I just to redo the jailbreak, and c is always the same, I have jailbreak it, with my tweak, but I not have cydia, I have desastiver the notification, pangu and pp. I believe that I have no solution other than restore and move a ios10

I have just try, if a person has a solution I'm interested, thanks

Posted

Hello

yesterday I had a big problem that and always present

I wanted to install filza on the iphone, but no way to l install

So I figured I'll install cydia eraser to redo a clean jailbreak, j installs cydia eraser and eraser once install the iphone turns off.

I raise the iphone with pp on the iphone and the big surprise, the application cydia, ifile, pro and cydia eraser icleaner have disappeared from the iphone, but the more funny c is that all my other tweak like volt, theme simplicious and other market but cydia n is more the

I decided to redo the jailbreak with cydia impactor on computer, so I delete l old certificate and I new jailbreak

the jailbreak and managed, all c went well, but always the me problem, n cydia is not on the iphone, it n appears not, so that all the other tweak are functional

j I need help to find out how, I n is more ifile since the crash of l iphone, thanks to all

iphone 6

ios 9.3.3

jailbreak cydia impactor

thanks

Lol this happened once when I tried installing a tweak and it showed unsafe and safe and I clicked unsafe by mistake to install then Cydia crashed and disappeard. Cos I was 9.3.2 I was able to update to iOS 9.3.3 and rejailbreak on that version then Cydia then worked and appeared

Posted

Do you have your tweaks?

Hello

yesterday I had a big problem that and always present

I wanted to install filza on the iphone, but no way to l install

So I figured I'll install cydia eraser to redo a clean jailbreak, j installs cydia eraser and eraser once install the iphone turns off.

I raise the iphone with pp on the iphone and the big surprise, the application cydia, ifile, pro and cydia eraser icleaner have disappeared from the iphone, but the more funny c is that all my other tweak like volt, theme simplicious and other market but cydia n is more the

I decided to redo the jailbreak with cydia impactor on computer, so I delete l old certificate and I new jailbreak

the jailbreak and managed, all c went well, but always the me problem, n cydia is not on the iphone, it n appears not, so that all the other tweak are functional

j I need help to find out how, I n is more ifile since the crash of l iphone, thanks to all

iphone 6

ios 9.3.3

jailbreak cydia impactor

thanks

Posted

Do you have your tweaks?

I have redo the jailbreak, toujour the same thing, no cydia

when I do the jailbreak with Cydia impactor, the jb told me success, but no cydia on iphone

when I do the jailbreak with pphelper application, pp pangu Chinese, the jailbreak does not pass

once the impactor jb finished with cydia, I start pangu its reboot, then I launch pp on the iphone and no boot cydia but tweak my works as Simplicious, the theme, volt and others

the cydia app that have disappeared since the crash: the cydia app, ifile, ecleaner pro cydia and eraser

Posted (edited)

I just do the jaibreak, with the application Chinese pp helper, jailbreak done with success, but cydia and still absent, not app cydia on the iphone

for info its do it eight times now today that I jailbreak successfully, but still no cydia on the iphone

Updated by cedric6238
Posted

It maybe because apple quit signing ios 9.3.3 and the only two versions that work ios 9.3.5 and the new ios 10.0.1 you might half to upgrade to one of them

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Our picks

    • Match Fighters v2.0.2 [ +42 Cheats ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Match Fighters By UNICO STUDIO LLC
      Bundle ID: com.unicostudio.matchfighters
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/match-fighters/id6768616691?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Match Fighters v2.0.2 [ +42 Jailed ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Match Fighters By UNICO STUDIO LLC
      Bundle ID: com.unicostudio.matchfighters
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/match-fighters/id6768616691?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • (18+) Ark ReCode +2 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Ark ReCode By EroLabs
      Bundle ID: com.nerversoft.ark.recode
      iTunes Store Link: https://www.ero-labs.com/en/game.html?id=32


      Mod Requirements:
      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Sideloadly / Cydia Impactor or alternatives.
      - A Computer Running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.


      Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier


      Jailbreak required hack(s): 


      iOS Hack Download IPA Link:

      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App








      PC Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: If necessary, uninstall the app if you have it installed on your iDevice. Some hacked IPAs will install as a duplicate app. Make sure to back it up so you don't lose your progress.
      STEP 2: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see this tutorial topic.
      STEP 3: Download Sideloadly and install it on your PC.
      STEP 4: Open/Run Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS Device, and wait until your device name shows up.
      STEP 5: Once your iDevice appears, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it inside the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 6: You will now have to enter your iTunes/Apple ID email login, press "Start" & then you will be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and enter the required information.
      STEP 7: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 8: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles/VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 9: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. Jailbroken iDevices can also use Sideloadly/Filza/IPA Installer to normally install the IPA with AppSync. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.


      Credits:
      - AlyssaX64


      Cheat Video/Screenshots:

      N/A
      • 314 replies
    • Subsea Survival +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Subsea Survival By ONEMT PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.miner.ios.sss
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/subsea-survival/id6751192772?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - iGameGod / Filza / iMazing.
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak (from Sileo, Cydia or Zebra).

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download Hack







       

      📖 iOS Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the .deb hack file from the link above. Use Safari, Google Chrome or other iOS browsers to download.
      STEP 2: Once the file has downloaded, tap on it and then you will be prompted on whether you want to open the deb with iGameGod or copy it to Filza.
      STEP 3: If needed, tap on the downloaded file again, then select ‘Normal Install’ from the options on your screen.
      STEP 4: Let iGameGod/Filza finish the cheat installation. If it doesn’t install successfully, see the note below.
      STEP 5: Open the game, log in to your iOSGods account when asked, then toggle on the features you want and enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Jailbreak iOS Hack Troubleshooting & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, please post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

      More iOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.

      Modded Android APKs
      Need modded apps or games for Android? Check out the latest custom APK mods, cheats & more in our Android Section.
      • 0 replies
    • Subsea Survival +2 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Subsea Survival By ONEMT PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.miner.ios.sss
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/subsea-survival/id6751192772?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 0 replies
    • Skyward: Feel Spike v1.5.0 [ +4 Cheats ] Currency Max
      Modded/Hacked App: Skyward: Feel Spike By Ilhan Akbudak
      Bundle ID: com.skyward.feelspike
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/skyward-feel-spike/id6803478292?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - Unlimited XP
      - Unlimited Lives
      • 0 replies
    • Skyward: Feel Spike v1.5.0 [ +4 Jailed ] Currency Max
      Modded/Hacked App: Skyward: Feel Spike By Ilhan Akbudak
      Bundle ID: com.skyward.feelspike
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/skyward-feel-spike/id6803478292?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - Unlimited XP
      - Unlimited Lives
      • 0 replies
    • 도깨비 서바이버: 각성 Dokkaebi Survivor: Awakening v1.0 [ +4 Cheats ] ATK MAX
      Modded/Hacked App: Dokkaebi Survivor: Awakening By Alphaloop
      Bundle ID: dev.alphaloop.dokkaebisurvivor
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dokkaebi-survivor-awakening/id6814417487?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Unlimited Coin
      - Energy Max
      - ATK MAX
      - HP MAX
      • 0 replies
    • 도깨비 서바이버: 각성 Dokkaebi Survivor: Awakening v1.0 [ +4 Jailed ] ATK MAX
      Modded/Hacked App: Dokkaebi Survivor: Awakening By Alphaloop
      Bundle ID: dev.alphaloop.dokkaebisurvivor
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dokkaebi-survivor-awakening/id6814417487?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Unlimited Coin
      - Energy Max
      - ATK MAX
      - HP MAX
      • 0 replies
    • UFO Attack: Last Defense v1.8 [ +1 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: UFO Attack: Last Defense By Mikhail Marhel
      Bundle ID: com.Magenta.EarthDefense
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ufo-attack-last-defense/id6803860825?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win / Tap Green Button
      • 0 replies
    • UFO Attack: Last Defense v1.8 [ +1 Jailed  ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: UFO Attack: Last Defense By Mikhail Marhel
      Bundle ID: com.Magenta.EarthDefense
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ufo-attack-last-defense/id6803860825?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win / Tap Green Button
      • 0 replies
    • The Posthumous Investigation +1 Jailed Cheat [ Full Game Unlocked ]
      Modded/Hacked App: The Posthumous Investigation By Mother Gaia Studio
      Bundle ID: br.com.mothergaia.theposthumousinvestigation
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-posthumous-investigation/id1614001053?uo=4

       


      🤩 Hack Features

      -- Full Game Unlocked
      • 0 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines