Jump to content

[x64] MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY (English) - VER. 1.1.101 +1 (updated)


836 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I Just got a soft ban too. Seems like we need an anti-ban added to the patcher. I think SE either search for enemy turn or damage taken. So anything "no break recovery" or "infinite turn" will likely get caught and get banned.

 

Note: I got banned when farming PuPu event with the above 2 hacks turned on

Updated by zzhu321
Posted

Been able to farm perfectly fine without a ban, I don't use 1 hit kill and if I do I don't use it with I fire skills no cool down. It doesn't allow me to use skills regardless if I have 1 hit kill, other than that when I farm I turn off 1 hit kill and use just about everything else with no soft bans, but I'm not reckless. I manage to get a reasonable score while farming in reasonably strong areas where the score is possible so you can't really tell if I'm hacking or not based on my team and class. I guess they could if they really paid attention and noticed I don't get hurt through the whole fight but yet again I'm not on all day only till my energy runs out or I'm half ways and I play frequently throughout the day for about 1hr or less. Just don't be reckless with the hacks, for example trying to get on the top 10 leaderboard, trying to show off screen shots of your farming deck or giving tips on your farming methods that seem off, trying to farm events with unreasonable high boss kills and score, things like that will get you banned for sure. So I try to stay in the top 80-200 rather than aim for the top spot. And I still get the event rewards without being banned.

Posted

I Just got a soft ban too. Seems like we need an anti-ban added to the patcher. I think SE either search for enemy turn or damage taken. So anything "no break recovery" or "infinite turn" will likely get caught and get banned.

 

Note: I got banned when farming PuPu event with the above 2 hacks turned on

 

What is the difference between the full ban and soft ban?

Posted

yes. we need an anti-ban because i've farm pupu and banned too

  

I Just got a soft ban too. Seems like we need an anti-ban added to the patcher. I think SE either search for enemy turn or damage taken. So anything "no break recovery" or "infinite turn" will likely get caught and get banned.

 

Note: I got banned when farming PuPu event with the above 2 hacks turned on

  

My brother got banned from using this eventhough he's at rank 100k'sh on both events and weekly lol..

You guys need brain, not antiban.

You have 2 choice, play legit or cheat.

I cheated in gta5 got banned for 2 weeks, not cheating anymore.

Your choice, just because you are stupid and abuse the shit out of the hack, I won't spend 1 extra minute looking for antiban or anything else.

Also, if they ban you on server side, how would I make antiban? Want me to hack into SquareEnix servers? £50000 or GTFO!

Posted

You guys need brain, not antiban.

You have 2 choice, play legit or cheat.

I cheated in gta5 got banned for 2 weeks, not cheating anymore.

Your choice, just because you are stupid and abuse the shit out of the hack, I won't spend 1 extra minute looking for antiban or anything else.

Also, if they ban you on server side, how would I make antiban? Want me to hack into SquareEnix servers? £50000 or GTFO!

You need to calm your tits dude.. Im not even asking for an anti ban and i dont use your hack either. I'm just here to remind em that the risk of getting their account banned for using this is high at the moment so they wont have their invested time wasted like what happened to my brother. Good day!
Posted

Just got a 5 day soft ban. Only thing I was using instant break and it's the only thing I've ever used. I'd imagine the problem was using skills that you didn't have the seeds for.

 

Would it be possible to get that as a toggle as well? I know we can just only use skills we have seeds for but it's going to be possible to hit a skill you don't have available yet by accident without a toggle.

 

I'll make a new account and test out just using instant break and see what happens.

 

Thanks for the cheat though. Had fun with it :D

Posted (edited)

Got banned recently while farming Pupu with everything on except one-hit kill. So-so Leaderboard ranking (200 or so for both general and event), legit deck( Knight(pulled) Ares Hades Earth Pupu Wind Pupu max level). Maybe some kind of test is needed for what could trigger their flag?

P/S: How do you know if it's soft-ban or permaban?

Updated by Fugaka
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Our picks

    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Cheats ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Artillery: Fight For America v1.4.1 [ +3 Jailed ] Currency ADD
      Modded/Hacked App: Artillery: Fight For America By Dats Games LTD
      Bundle ID: dats.games.artillerymasterffa
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/artillery-fight-for-america/id6503918235?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ADS NO
      - Currency ADD
      - Currency Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Cheats ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Evolve and Win v0.3.2 [ +10 Jailed ] Debug Menu
      Modded/Hacked App: Evolve and Win By Sidra Sadeed
      Bundle ID: com.ss.apes.evolve.win
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/evolve-and-win/id6772149297?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Debug Menu
      • 0 replies
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Jailed ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 1 reply
    • Last Combat: Z Shooter v1.0.2 [ +7 Cheats ] Auto Win
      Modded/Hacked App: Last Combat: Z Shooter By PIXEL KING PTE. LTD.
      Bundle ID: com.sg.lastaura.army.zombie.shooter
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/last-combat-z-shooter/id6812733413?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Auto Win
      - Unlimited Gems
      - Unlimited Coins
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - Higher Damage
      - Damage Multiplier
      • 0 replies
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Bundle ID: com.dropfake.wb.dcko
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/ph/app/dcko-super-hero-fighting-game/id6762230836?uo=4

       

      📌 Mod Requirements

      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
      - Sideloadly or alternatives.
      - Computer running Windows/macOS/Linux with iTunes installed.

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ iOS Hack Download IPA Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App







       

      📖 PC Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer. To download from the iOSGods App, see our iOSGods App IPA Download Tutorial which includes a video example.
      STEP 2: Download Sideloadly and install it on your Windows or Mac.
      STEP 3: Open Sideloadly on your computer, connect your iOS device, and wait until your device name appears in Sideloadly.
      STEP 4: Once your iDevice is recognized, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it into the Sideloadly application.
      STEP 5: Enter your Apple Account email, then press “Start.” You’ll then be asked to enter your password. Go ahead and provide the required information.
      STEP 6: Wait for Sideloadly to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA. If there are issues during installation, please read the note below.
      STEP 7: Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will need to go to Settings -> General -> Profiles / VPN & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from step 6, and then tap on 'Trust [email protected]'.
      STEP 8: Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed app and everything should work fine. You may need to follow further per app instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

      NOTE: iOS/iPadOS 16 and later, you must enable Developer Mode. For free Apple Developer accounts, you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Sideloadly FAQ section of the topic and if you don't find a solution, please post your issue below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A
      • 19 replies
    • Dead Ahead: Enforcers +4 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: Dead Ahead: Enforcers By ABE Entertainment Limited
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobirate.dacom

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Currency Multiplier
      - NO ADS

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 1 reply
    • DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game +5 Cheats
      Mod APK Game Name: DCKO: Super Hero Fighting Game By Drop Fake Inc
      Rooted Device: Not Required.
      Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dropfake.wb.dcko

       

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Skills Always Ready
      - No Tag Cooldown
      - Auto Play

       

      ⬇️ Android Mod APK Download Link


      Hidden Content

      Download via the iOSGods App for Android







       

      📖 Android Installation Instructions

      STEP 1: Download the modded APK file from the link above using your preferred Android browser or download manager.
      STEP 2: Once the download is complete, open your file manager and locate the downloaded .apk file (usually in the Downloads folder).
      STEP 3: Tap the APK file, then select Install. If prompted, enable Install from Unknown Sources in your device settings.
      STEP 3A: If the mod includes an OBB file, extract it if it’s inside an archive. Then move the folder to: /Android/obb/
      STEP 3B: If the mod includes a DATA file, extract it if it’s archived. Then move the folder to: /Android/data/
      STEP 4: Once installed, open the game and toggle your desired cheats & features through the APK mod menu. Enjoy!

       

      NOTE: If you have any questions or issues, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still need help, post your issue below and we’ll assist you as soon as possible. If the mod works for you, please share your feedback to help other members!

       

      🙌 Credits

      - AlyssaX64

       

      📷 Cheat Video/Screenshots

      N/A

       

       iOS & iPadOS App Hacks
      If you’re looking for Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required iOS IPA hacks, visit the iOS Game Cheats & Hacks or the iOSGods App for a variety of modded games and apps for non-jailbroken iOS devices.
      • 2 replies
    • Food Gang v2.2.4 [ +8 Jailed ] ADD Currency
      Modded/Hacked App: Food Gang By Bloop
      Bundle ID: com.bloop.food
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/food-gang/id1497116240?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - ATK MAX
      - HP MAX
      === VIP ===
      - VIP Active
      - ADS NO / Rewards Free
      - ADD Gems
      - ADD Coins
      - ADD Tokens
      - Opponent & AI / Don't Attack
      • 1 reply
    • Castle Master:Total Battle v1.0.2 [ +8 Cheats ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: Castle Master:Total Battle By Beijing Quhai Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.funsea.castlemaster
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/castle-master-total-battle/id6772035529?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Coin Multiplier
      - Diamond Multiplier
      - Green Gem Multiplier
      - EXP Multiplier
      - Cup Multiplier
      - Multi Chest
      - Free Arena Chest
      - Tile Cost / No Need B-Gold Reveal Tile / Easy Win
      • 0 replies
    • Castle Master:Total Battle v1.0.2 [ +8 Jailed ] Currency Multiplier
      Modded/Hacked App: Castle Master:Total Battle By Beijing Quhai Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
      Bundle ID: com.funsea.castlemaster
      App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/castle-master-total-battle/id6772035529?uo=4

      🤩 Hack Features

      - Coin Multiplier
      - Diamond Multiplier
      - Green Gem Multiplier
      - EXP Multiplier
      - Cup Multiplier
      - Multi Chest
      - Free Arena Chest
      - Tile Cost / No Need B-Gold Reveal Tile / Easy Win
      • 2 replies
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines