online ios game crack for offline

JJTJJT76

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am trying to play the game soul calibur unbreakable soul.  The servers for the game were shutdown.  I found someone who still has it installed on there iphone.  The game had a 397 meg download from namco's servers the first time you played it.  The guy has this data too, but when you try to start the game now, it won't get past the loading screen, because it is trying to connect to the servers.  Does anyone know how to bypass this so it can be played?

Thanks

Well, what was in the 397 meg initial download?  I figured it was the game data, and the server just had the information that was needed for the game to start like your friend lists etc.  Would a private server be possible?  Thanks

Ok.  If I have the ipa and the 397 meg data file, which I think I located, could a private server be made then?  I am a little confused.

Jim

It's possible, but I don't know if any one knows how to make a private server for games.

I found someone who has this installed yet on an ipad 2, running 9.3.3. Total app storage is 556 meg. Does anyone know how I can get the data from this app? You can't jailbreak 32 bit versions of 9.3.3, and I don't think itunes backups save app data. Any ideas anyone? Thanks

I found someone who has this installed yet on an ipad 2, running 9.3.3. Total app storage is 556 meg. Does anyone know how I can get the data from this app? You can't jailbreak 32 bit versions of 9.3.3, and I don't think itunes backups save app data. Any ideas anyone? Thanks

Doubt it?

Try backing up via iTunes and then use iBackupBot to extract the files.

Archived