• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiDA

TuT
[Tutorial] How to Easily Thin/Patch your Binary! On Mac/PC & iOS!

30 posts in this topic

Instructions for PC/Mac/Linux:

Step 1: You need to have the app installed on your iDevice. If you're on iOS 9, you must install the app using iTunes in order for this process to work.

Step 2: The binary also needs to be Cracked using Clutch or Rasticrac. Get them both from cydia.iphonecake.com and there are tutorials on how to use them posted around the forum.

Step 3: Once you have your cracked binary, visit http://armconverter.com/binarytools/

Step 4: Now select your binary file for uploading or just drag and drop it on the upload button.

Ivn60zS.png

Step 5: Select the "Thin Binary" option and then press the "Go" button.

UZfwMDM.png

Step 6: Wait for the binary file to upload and the page to refresh showing you the download link for the thinned/patcher binary.

nINub4k.png

PgfVmpK.png

Step 7: Click the download thinned binary button and you know have patched/thinned your binary!

Instructions for iOS/iDevice:

The same procedure is done if you're on iOS and using Safari. To upload any files using Safari, install "Safari Uploader 8" from Cydia. :)

That's it!

Nice boss :admin:

and you know have patched/thinned your binary

know? :lol:

Edited by ITz_kser

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By ElevatedHacks
      How to spoof location NO JAILBREAK
      Requirements:
      - Computer with xCode installed
      - An iDevice
      - An apple ID
      Instructions:
      1. Make a blank app in xCode 

2. Plug your device in and click the run button! 

3.Go to google maps and get the location and copy and paste the link here https://mapstogpx.com/  and download your .gpx file!

4. Click this button at the bottom of the screen!

5. Load your .gpx file and bam look at find friends or Find my iPhone on your iDevice and enjoy spoofed location

CREDITS: ME @ElevatedHacks

Request by @4Hero

• By mtssr
      It's super easy

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info And have fun 
    • By ozzvx
      this tutorial for fix missing driver your devices (cannot be detect by itunes/iFunbox/iTools/iExplorer) after update itunes, or reinstal/instal itunes not solved this problem

ok let's begin
      1.if you have instal app/games with itunes or backup data your devices,make sure your backup this forder (skip this if you not have backup your devices with itunes, or instal app/games with itunes  )

-C:\Users\pc name\Music then copy folder iTunes to other drive

-C:\Users\pc name\AppData\Roaming then copy folder Apple Computer to other drive

2.uninstal itunes and other app itunes

-itunes it self

-bonjour-apple software update
      -apple mobile device support
      -apple application support (64-bit) and apple application support (32-bit) (*if you os is 32 bit/x86,"apple application support (64-bit)" not avaible)

3.now we clean other file itunes

-delete folder iTunes in C:\Users\pc name\Music\iTunes

-delete folder Apple Computer in C:\Users\pc name\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer

-delete folder Apple and Apple Computer in C:\ProgramData

4.now instal new itunes,then connect your devices

sory my english bad
    • By XD10SX
      Hi, this week i'm in summer in another country, and mine Yalu102 certificates is finish and i haven't any computers with me. Searching on the internet i found a link where you can install Yalu102.
      The Link Is:

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info If you have any problem write in the comments below. I don't know when Apple will revoke the certificate, but i will update the link when the app doesn't work anymore.
      P.S. Sorry for my english, I'm Italian

• By intell
      Setting up Theos with the iOS toolchain for Windows on cygwin64
      Note: Requires 64 bit Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.    
      1. Go to https://cygwin.com/install.html and select the download the version for 64-bit versions of 
      2. Click next until you get to this screen. Select the mirror closest to you and click next

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  
      If you forget to install any extension you can restart cygwin and download the add-in again Do not worry the files will not be deleted only will download the add-on that you forgot to download

done thx