• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ray.SingSing.

Flex
Jubeat Plus Unlock 100% Store Patcher (v3.70+)

264 posts in this topic

Hi, 

Hope anyone can answer this question.

Recently, Konami took down some music packs such as Copius pack 5 (which contained Alstroemeria, one of my favorite songs) and is no longer downloadable via store.

I have the XXXXXXXXX.jbt files from a Chinese website and tried placing it in the var/mobile/.../Jubeat/documents folder.

I have the files for it but cant access it via Jubeat app itself. Seems like you have to let the store know you downloaded it from them.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Doesthismatter

Hacked App: Chegg
      iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chegg-textbook-rental-24-7-homework-help-more/id385758163?mt=8

My first time posting a hack. So please understand 

Hack Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Flex           ( Download it from cydia )
      - App admin ( Download it from cydia )

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Solutions
      Note :
       It works only if you want to find books solutions .It doesnt work with ask questions or unlock answers !
       Video Proof for those who were saying its not working after using 2 solutions or couldnt find chegg in flex !

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
    • By chewyblues

Method is still working as of 27/July/2017 ;D enjoy and don't forget to rep me
      Things you'll need
      1)Betternet from AppStore - https://itunes.apple.com/app/id946659216?ls=1&mt=8
      2)Flex 2 from Cydia - http://cydia.saurik.com/package/com.fuyuchi.flex2/
      3)A brain with some smart juices - 

Hidden Content
      sarkcoke
    • By breakingbad2
      This doesn't work anymore try this one, it worked for me. https://iosgods.com/topic/46782-expressvpn-unlimited-free-trial-hack/?page=4
      Requirements:
      -jailbroken idevice
      -flex 2 or 3
      -Nordvpn app
      -Localiapstore from cydia 

How-to:

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info You're done and it should connect. Please let me know if it works for you.
    • By iGods
      Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iDevices
      - Viber app 
      - Flex 2/3
      Hack Features:
      - All stickers FREE
      How-To:
      To see the hidden content hit the like button  then comment.

Hidden Content
    • By Supergod99
      Hey guys just found this hack for Rival Stars basketball friend points using GameGem.
      *Works better with iGameGuardian - Just make sure to change the values to I32 when you are using IGG and when you alter them all. Also, i used the value -30,000 using IGG and it worked.
      Steps: 
      1. Open GameGem and Rival Stars Basketball.
      2. Go to the Special Deals section, where you can buy items or cards via friend points. 
      3. One of those Special Deals is usually a super gold card, which costs around 20,000 friend points. We are going to use that value.
      4. Go back to GameGem, and before you search, change the Data Type to Int32.
      5. Search for the value. Ex: if the Super Gold card "Chow" costs 20,500 friend points, change the Data Type value to Int32, and search the value in GameGem.
      6. The search should have around 300-400 values, but it is okay if it is different if you can still modify all of the values. 
      7. Change the Value to some negative number, so you are awarded for buying the player, instead of it being taken away.
      8. I tested modifying the values to only -9999, nothing higher. So you can test out some higher values and if they work. 
      9.  Go back into Rival Stars and buy that player. You should be awared with the value you midified it to.
      10. The game may crash afterwards, and that is fine, when you go back to the game you should have the friend points.
      11. Please like this topic and thank me! And comment what values worked.
      Thank you all!
      **Edit: Just tested this using iGameGuardian, searched using I32, and i used a value that cost only 2000 friend points. It gave me 10,000 values, but i altered all of them to -30,000 and it worked.