Issues with Palera1n Jailbreak!

Theo
Go to solution Solved by ANKIT VERMA,

11 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm using Palera1n jailbreak since months and yesterday my phone's battery died so had to re-jailbreak my phone. I was trying to jailbreak but it is taking approx 10-15 mins to jailbreak (this never happened before except first time). Anyways, after jailbreak is installed and phone starts It still shows that my phone isn't jailbroken. even Palera1n app don't open. I have tried to jailbreak three times. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

I'm using palera1n rootful. Let me check Palen1x. 

4 minutes ago, Rook said:

Are you using palen1x? You should use palen1x from the tutorial here: 

Just checked the post. in the end, It's still using Palera1n to jailbreak.

• Solution
11 hours ago, Scripted Soul said:

Hey, I'm using Palera1n jailbreak since months and yesterday my phone's battery died so had to re-jailbreak my phone. I was trying to jailbreak but it is taking approx 10-15 mins to jailbreak (this never happened before except first time). Anyways, after jailbreak is installed and phone starts It still shows that my phone isn't jailbroken. even Palera1n app don't open. I have tried to jailbreak three times. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Hmm bro I think you should first remove the jailbreak you have done and clear the jailbreak logs then do jailbreak it will be done

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Scripted Soul said:

Alright, Let me see how I can do that. 

Hmm when you have done all the steps then your device will respering I think on 30sec and the palra1n loader will show if not then you can open palra1n loader from shortcut 

I don't know why but I jailbreak alot of times and this never happened before. I tried to read that log on phone when jailbreak is installing and is was showing some kind of errors like cannot find disk cannot find ID etc. I only have few gbs free on my phone, could this be the reason? (Jailbreak is already using 20gb of my storage)

2 minutes ago, Scripted Soul said:

I don't know why but I jailbreak alot of times and this never happened before. I tried to read that log on phone when jailbreak is installing and is was showing some kind of errors like cannot find disk cannot find ID etc. I only have few gbs free on my phone, could this be the reason? (Jailbreak is already using 20gb of my storage)

Hmm I think so to it’s a storage problem 

Just now, Scripted Soul said:

trying to free some space. 

Hmm I think you should reset you iPhone or iPad because the system storage will give you a problem 

1 minute ago, Scripted Soul said:

trying to free some space. 

And try it to remove the jailbreak after reset and install jailbreak